Menu
Sanya apartments for rent and for sale
May 9, 2009 02:20
  • FLYINGTIGER
I've got two spare apartments in Sanya. One is for sale and one for rent. Zhuo da qu fe ye feng yuan development. The one for rent is 120 meters, 5th floor in development II, 2 bedrooms, 24/7 security, 3,000 rmb/mo, paid one year in advance + security deposit. For sale is 8th floor, development III, 89 sq meters, 2 bedrooms, unfinished 600,000 rmb. Call Canada 1 705 785 3834.
May 30, 2009 04:18
GUEST24163 Hi Flyingtiger
Why does your info say your from B.C. but your contact number is for Bruce Mines, Ontario.Could it be there are 2 Bruce Miners living in Sanya? If you are from Bruce let me know and lets get together for a beer.
Jun 23, 2009 21:35
  • FLYINGTIGER
Hello Guest. Highly unlikey given the odds isn't it, but hey, it's a small world. I am in the UAE right now, so that'll have to be an electronic beer. I live in Bruce Mines beside the water plant, but have that house for sale to move to Vancouver. My wife calls Bruce Mines the beautiful jail. Beautiful, but only 600 people, no jobs, and winters too cold. It likely won't sell this year as waterfront is normally bought by Americans or holidayers and they aren't coming this year. Sanya is only a winter stop for me for the next 5 years. After that maybe longer stays. We have one place in Zhoa Da where we normally reside but just bought two more in Fu Li Wan, a huge development on the beach, east of Sanya, near Monkey Land. 4.2 km of beachfront in one development. They'll be ready Aug 2010.

Looking for some adventure when I arrive next winter. Will u b there then?

We are Devlopment II, Building 10, door 2, apt 502. Usually no sim card until we arrive.
Jun 24, 2009 01:33
GUEST22442 Hello, where is the Zhuo da qu fe ye feng yuan development???

I am looking to rent or buy here in San Ya... Thanks
cox.net|jij
Jun 25, 2009 14:02
  • FLYINGTIGER
Zhua Da, pronounce Jo Da can be found easily in a taxi but if you have your own transport, it is on the road out of town going to Haiku. Just 500 meters past the last round about and beside the court house. There is a sales office by the road and a piss pot full of buildings behind. Trouble is all of the sales girls only know about 10 words of English collectively. We have a finished 3 bedroom in Phase II and an unfinished in Phase III. I think they are building Phase IV or V now. A waterway behind goes right to the sea. Infared camers, gym. Owner is second richest guy in China.

If u want to rent before buying and interested in that one give my wife a call in BM. She just left Sanya. The other one to look at is Fu Li Wan as I think property values there will go sky high. It is east of Sanya near Monkey Land. Full pre-construction cost required. Bach $115 Cdn, 1 bed $230 Cdn, villas $1m Cdn, 300 slip marina, 4.2 km beach, Three 5 star hotels. Nice. Fast train will circle island next year so :15 to Sanya, :40 to Haiku.

Right across the street from Zhua Da there is another nice development which borders on a huge park. Values there should increase too.
Jun 25, 2009 14:27
  • FLYINGTIGER
Overseas calls may be difficult there depending where u stay. Those stupid pay fones are poor at best. Best to download Skype and use that. Her Skype name is triple_chocolate. Mine martysinclair. Free calls.
Jun 30, 2009 09:25
  • FLYINGTIGER
Here is a photo

Nov 4, 2009 04:40
GUEST23664 Hi Flyingtiger,

I wonder do you have or do you know where I can finds a cheap appartment for a 10-days rental in mid to end of January for my vacation in Sanya? Feel free to contact me by e-mail hotmail.com|lopov_84

Cheers
Nov 7, 2009 08:05
GUEST39061 WANTED : BUILDING & grounds suitable for THE BRIGHT CONNECTION center for handicapped children. We MUST re-locate very soon due to City Improvements. At least 1,000 m2 +. John Davis 131 58976902 / 88245201.
Nov 26, 2009 02:50
GUEST93247 we have one apartment;
3 bedrooms, 2 washing rooms, 136m2. fully furnished. located in one famous big complex with outdoor swimming pool, kids playing grounds...
Hunter Real Estate is one of most reliable real estate company of hangzhou,we are the leading company of relocating service for inpatriates, Our stuff’s excellent English,positive attitude,diligent work make sure the professional service for our customers and that makes us gaining high reputation constantly.
website with property listing:www.hangzhou-home.com
contact iris for details: gmail.com|iris566
Jan 5, 2010 00:57
GUEST25389 I`m interested to rent and apartment in Sanya (small, but comfortable, one bed room, shower, near the sea shore, not too expencive) from 2010.01.15 to 2010.02.15. Any offers? Contact me hotmail.com|mnagg
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sanya apartments for rent and for sale
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code