Menu
Sanya apartments for rent and for sale
Jan 20, 2010 20:21
GUEST39150 Hey Guys, I have my question about residential permision for foriegn who wants to buy a property in Sanya. I read somewhere that I can have only 15 days visa to visit Sanya. My wife is chinese and I never worked in China. Can someone tell me what should I do to stay long time in Sanya if I buy a property. Thanks and have a nice time. My email address live.com|kevingermany
Jan 22, 2010 01:29
GUEST15362 The real estate in Sanya is really hot now! Corrupt or not people don't care, if only it's still going up and up, so that we can make money like in the stock market. I have a piece of land to sell in Sanya, if you're interested please contact Skype: Viksun.com
Jan 25, 2010 08:29
GUESTYUNG We have a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom sea view apartment located on the 18th floor of an apartment complex located right on Dadong Hai Beach. The walk to the beach is about 2 minutes. The apartment has gorgeous unobstructed ocean views in both bedrooms while the living room has an unobstructed city view. The apartment is equipped with a 46 inch Sony plasma TV, a large LG refigerator, a toaster, a coffee maker, a wireless modem with internet access, and a swinging deck chair, which can sit 2 people. Nightly Price Range: $50-$60 Weekly Price Range: $300-$400 Monthly Price Range: $1000-$2,000 Chinese New Year Monthly Price: $2,000-$3,000 *Discounts are available for long-term rentals. For more information about renting, please email me at gmail.com|asamasun.

Here are pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sanyabeachhouse
http://www.rent-holiday-homes.com/Holiday-Apartment-Sanya-China-d25835.html

Thank you!
Feb 8, 2010 08:36
  • IVYOOO
Hi,
I am currently selling a Sanya proprety, located in Dadong Hai, at Visun, 67 square meters, bedroom, living room, bathroom, terrace and kitchen;

1,7 M rmb, 26,000 Rmb per square;

The compound is fantastic, outside olympic size swimming pool, tennis court, yacht club, 5 stars Yacht hotel;

Still one of the best compound in Sanya;

Feb 15, 2010 14:36
GUEST98178 Hi. Could somebody tell me the cost of renting a 2 bedroom apt, with security in an expat area (if they exist). Fully furnished/serviced. Is it cheaper to live in Sanya than Shanghai?? Would love to hear from somebody who knows. May be moving to Sanya and need to find a place to live for me, wife and 1 year old daughter.
Mar 5, 2010 08:07
GUEST64116
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25389

I`m interested to rent and apartment in Sanya (small, but comfortable, one bed room, shower, near the sea shore, not too expencive) from 2010.01.15 to 2010.02.15. Any offers? Contact me hotmail.com|mnagg

Hi,
I own a delux sea-view suite at 5 star hotel Howard Johnson Sanya bay resort. I do not use it often as I am working and living in UK. any interest in the future email me tesco.net|hui
Apr 12, 2010 00:53
  • XIAOGUI
Bungalow/house for sale in Sanya Hainan. 180 sq mtr, 2 bedrm, 2 bathrm.large kitchen.. front and rear fenced yards with garden,security windows and doors, fully furnished, telephone, high speed internet. On city bus route...10 minutes to downtown...10 minutes to beaches. Asking $100,000 U.S. Serious offers only please. Photos/more details can be supplied upon request
Contact email : hotmail.com|maybaby808
Apr 27, 2010 20:08
  • XIAOGUI
Bungalow/house for sale in Sanya Hainan. 180 sq mtr, 2 bedrm, 2 bathrm.large kitchen.. front and rear fenced yards with garden,security windows and doors, fully furnished, telephone, high speed internet. On city bus route...10 minutes to downtown...10 minutes to beaches. Asking $100,000 U.S. Serious offers only please.

....................THIS PROPERTY IS NO LONGER FOR SALE........
Aug 3, 2010 11:15
GUEST49813 hello everybody!
We are Margot and Fabrice, A french couple, 26 years old. We are now in France for one month but before this we were working in Guanghzou for an import export company during 5 month.
We love Chinese people , and China, and we want to come back and try a new experience in Hainan Island! But we have never been there!

Before those five month of work in China, we were travelling around in a lot of different countries, and we were playing guitar and singing. Both of us love to do it since 10 years or more!

Now we have a new project!

We would like to come at the beginning of september In Hainan( we have already a visa so it is easier) and try to work as singers in a bar ,or restaurant, or a hotel .( or other job...)

We will bring from france the guitar, speakers and all what we need to be able to ask for nothing in the place we will work.

First of all !... what do you think of our idea?
Do you think we will find easily a job and a place to stay not expensive?!

We think that Chinese people love the music , they love singing, they love also the foreigners, so maybe it could works! And we think that Hainan is a good place to find a place to sing because there is a lot of people who come for holidays and they want to enjoy the music by night!

Can you give us some advice About the life in Sanya ! it will be very nice for us to know more about there!

Thanks and see you there maybe!

You can have a look of our blog; http://walkingaround.travelblog.fr

HAve a good day!
MArgot and Fab!

Hope to hear from you soon! enjoy , take care and maybe see you in Hainan!

margot and fabrice
Aug 4, 2010 00:28
  • XIAOGUI
Ah....any foreigner offering to work for FREE would make Chinese people very suspicious let alone thinking you were "Sa Bee" (crazy)!. Only foreigners that work in bars in Sanya are small bands from Thailand/Phillipines...as they work almost for free (about 250$ U.S. a month).Sanya really is a boring place anyway..there is no NIGHTLIFE here for expats whatsoever and you could probably do much better going to Shanghai with your singing career
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sanya apartments for rent and for sale
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code