Menu
AChristine - Beijing Interpreter (Chinese Interpreter )
May 9, 2009 04:45
  • WALLACE71
Hi,I’m Christine, a Beijing interpreter with a technology background. Major in English, and French is my second language, honest, reliable, easy going, and considerate lady. I am a professional conference interpreter and translator stationed in Beijing, China. I interpret from Chinese into English and vice versa. My wide experience includes interpreting and translating on a multitude of subjects for international organizations, high-level officials, government agencies, magazines, newspapers and businesses. Translation fields: finance, accounting ,commerce, tourism, mechanism, automobile & medical equipment etc...In addition to serving high-level conferences, I also offer interpreting/ tour guide services to individuals and companies. Please e-mail me or call me to make inquiries. Available for trips to Shang Hai, Xi An, Guang Zhou, Tian Jin , Ji Nan and etc.

For more information : please visit my web: www.biz-interpreter.com

E-mail: hotmail.com|boots71
Cell: 86 13911884070
Christine
Jul 10, 2009 21:21
  • GOLDENRUS
Our professional service designed to provide you with efficient and safe transportation while visiting the Qingdao region. Working with us can give you greater flexibility. You have control of where you go and when you travel.

Qingdao Car and Driver: We provide clean new cars and vans, chauffeured by an English speaking driver or a Chinese driver with an English speaking guide. You can rent our cars and drivers by the half-day/day/week or month to take you where you need to go and return you to your hotel. Our drivers and vehicles are available 24 hours a day .

Contact info
Email :hotmail.com|goldenrus
Mobile: +86 13791804279
Ken
Apr 21, 2013 23:01
GUEST40237 A professional Chinese woman with a technology background and an entrepreneurial spirit

Fluent in English and comfortable with basic Japanese

3 years teaching Chinese, computer design & English

7 years guiding & interpreting for business people from around the world

1 year working in foreign trade (signs, manufacturing & logistics)

Looking for more related part-time jobs.

Please, drop me a line: hotmail.com|zhangwei198245 or give me a call: +0086 136 9147 3005

Check out my website to get to know more: www.BJvicky.com (Beijing Vicky)

Cheers + Thanks
Apr 23, 2013 04:39
GUEST25182 China Super Star http://www.thiscss.com Your Guide to Make Your Business Trip Easier in China.

Our website offer highly professional Business Interpreters for variety of business requirements as well as Tour Guides for first time tourists coming to China.

Check out our photos & resume, which can help you make a decision!

Please drop us a line: gmail.com|thiscss or call: 86 136 9147 3005
Apr 24, 2013 23:01
GUEST23187 Vicky, a Chinese-English interpreter with 10 years of working experience, can help you with:

1. Business meeting interpreting, documents translation, exhibition assistance
2. Source Chinese manufacturing in plastic injection mold, casting foundries, textile, signs and musical instruments etc. all kinds of fields
3. China tour: flight, hotel and travel itinerary arrangement
4. Local market shopping bargaining

Please, drop me a line: hotmail.com|zhangwei198245 or give me a call: +0086 136 9147 3005

Check out my website to get to know more: www.BJvicky.com (Beijing Vicky)

Cheers + Thanks
Post a Reply to: AChristine - Beijing Interpreter (Chinese Interpreter )
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code