Menu
looking chinese girl friend
Aug 12, 2009 07:03
  • SARAWONG
Quote:

Originally Posted by WUQUE214

hi ,let me introduce one for you ,but you need to say Chinese firstly, because girls both beautiful and English spoken capable are seldom to find.......

Like me. I speak english ok. I prefer foreign guys. We can start a club.
Aug 12, 2009 07:09
  • LAOWAIGD
Quote:

Originally Posted by WUQUE214

hi ,let me introduce one for you ,but you need to say Chinese firstly, because girls both beautiful and English spoken capable are seldom to find.......

Wow, send her over!
Aug 26, 2009 04:57
  • MRSANITAADAM
Please let this entrustment never be a surprise to you because I believe it is the WILL of God that you will be the contacted one as a God fearing person who will handle and carry out this entrustment of propagating the work of God according to God's inspiration and direction. It is because of my present condition and seriousness over this relationship that made me to contact you because I don't want the gentile of the world to inherit this marriage.
i will like you to furnish me with this information
1 can you bear with me?
2 can i trust you?
3 can you help me to be with you?
4 can you tell me the truth about yourself?
5 are you christaine and can really talk car of me as a wife yours?
6 can you help to come over to be with you as wife?
7 can help come from you as a husband?
8 can tell me your conutry name and city?
9 can you tell me your age?
lf you really give answer with world that touch my heart as woman i accepit to off you all as a man
I want you to understand that blessed is the man or woman who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his or her hope and confidence.( Jeremiah 17:7 ) as well our bible tells us in the book of ( I Cor. 10:31) Do all to the glory of God and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (Phil. 2:11 .

private email addresse yahoo.fr|mrsanita_adam
let me be your wife
yours
mrs anita

Oct 28, 2009 11:03
GUEST12916 "why so many foreigners prefer chinese girls???
i am working in an international school as a TA
i dont wanna be attractable while i am the only one who is local in the school
i work very careful cuz i know chinese girls' reputation maybe is not good. i dont wanna get in trouble
so i am always keep a distance between male foreign teachjers whatever whos gay or not. however out of the school the stuation changed, we can be friends. but just like that, nothing else
on another hand , i am sooo luck can get along with all of the female foreigner teachers. we always play together ,eat together, travel together...
thats soo coool
i mean i like americans. especially people who from California they r very easy going
the point i want to say is actually not every chinese girls r easy girls,
some of us r smart, judge things by ourselves, have strong personality, r independent, and very picky
and chinese girls is one of the reasons for foreign guus coming to china that is a public secret
all in all , foreign guys earn ur respect IN CHINA,pls"

I don't think all the Foreigners like you think that all of them are the someone who would try to hold your hands when you hang out. Why you take this so compeletly? Are you trying to show you are special from the other Chinese girls that you are talking about? Be honest, i don't think you are and you just try to act so. I teach in foreign language school,too ,i see lots of Chinese femal teachers like you as well. Why don't just treat the foreign colleague in the way that you treat the Chinese male colleague. There is nothing special to be proud of!!Chinese lady
Oct 29, 2009 02:42
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by MRSANITAADAM

private email addresse yahoo.fr|mrsanita_adam
let me be your wife
yours
mrs anita

well MRS Anita, I thought being MRS meant that you already have a husband. If you no longer have one, then you might have more chance by introducing yourself as Ms perhaps?? ok, so you put certain requests and I think they are all reasonable as after all, marriage is very serious so, 2 people really need to know just what they want and work hard at it or it will simply blow up in your face. Good luck finding future MR anita..
Oct 29, 2009 02:42
  • SUKUKI
this is follow up to above reply as for some strange reason, this space came up twice..so, I thought I'd edit it with writing something else.. happy days!!
Last edited by SUKUKI: Oct 29, 2009 02:45
Oct 29, 2009 22:31
  • HERBEAT
That's funny. I think English-speaking people are always open-minded, in some way. But everytime when there's a thread like this, there will be people who come out and say something. My question is: If you think it's not ok for a male to try and find a female friend, what would you say when they want male? Another discuss topic about gay?

TCG is such a friendly and helpful website for so many people. Why don't we change the curel words into friendly helpful things with a tolerant mind and elegant speech?
Oct 30, 2009 00:43
  • SUKUKI
I'm a little confused?? who said that its not ok for male or female to look for friends?? I'm all for it as the word "friend" should not distinguish or be judgemental in anyway what so ever.. my point was simply that word "MRS" is out of place if you are looking for a husband and that is all.. I know when men use word MR, it doesn't distinguish whether he is married or single and maybe, we should work on this to create a new words for male separation? maybe, MRM (mister married) or MRU for "mister unmarried.." ?? ARRGH! who invented this stupid language in first place??
Oct 31, 2009 00:48
  • HERBEAT
I'm sorry but I didn't mean you SUKUKI...
Dec 17, 2009 06:30
GUESTCUDJOE i want to make friends with a Chinese girls for relationship. i am student at university of Ghana, west Africa doing Bsc administration (Accounting). 25 years
my cell +233-242208412 yahoo.com|awumey2005,gmail.com|beninnah
Page 2 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking chinese girl friend
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code