Menu
New to Qingdao, be great to meet some other expats...Love this city!!!!!
May 15, 2009 07:57
Hi everyone, kiwi guy here recently moved to Qingdao, well I will be working here on average of 10 days a month then home in NZ. It would be great to meet some other expats, build some friendships, and have some good fun during the weekends etc. Looking forward to hearing from you
May 21, 2009 20:10
  • DAVID_YUJIAN
Hi, I'm a Korean guy living in Qingdao. Welcome to Qingdao!
Frankly speaking, I came here just 2 months ago.
I'm also an expat who want to have some friendships like you.
I wish you have a nice weekend.....
May 23, 2009 08:08
GUEST04133 Hi David, and thank you for your message.
Yes it would be great to make some friends here in Qingdao. Hope you are having a lovely weekend too! I spent the day running around the coast, hope to go to the park tomorrow for a look around etc. Be wonderful to meet you one day if you would like.
All the best and take care.
Jarrod
Jun 25, 2009 22:22
GUEST46753 Hello you two!

Just came across your posts. I'm a young German who's been in Qingdao now for about 5 years. It's a great place and I'm sure you two will like it here. If you are free and in town this summer then we can meet up for drinks and some food. Drop me a line at qingdaohhh.com|info or post a reply here.

Cheers,

Christopher
Aug 2, 2009 01:24
GUEST12169 Hi All,
Welcome to Qingdao. I just drop by. I am a Qingdaonese. Hope can be friends of you all.
If you need any help, tell me!
Maybe you can touch me by Email:126.com|doris_00
Regards!

Doris
Aug 2, 2009 21:26
GUESTJARRODR... Hi Christopher,

Jarrod here, you replied to my expat forum page some time ago. So sorry for the slow response.

Just been back in NZ again for 6 weeks and returning to Qingdao Monday 3rd for a month or so. It would be great to meet up for a beer or wine sometime and get some good local tips of the region etc. Anyway, keep in touch and I look forward to chatting to you soon.

Jarrod
Apr 30, 2011 05:23
  • LONG_CHL
hi.... not sure if u guys are still in Qing Dao, i'm steve, wish to have chance to meet up you guys and make some friends.
May 13, 2011 03:20
GUEST31110 Dear Long Chl:

Yes, we still here . If you like running, you can contact Christopher above.

Cheers!
Nov 24, 2011 02:45
GUEST19319 hey guys,
Just notice your message here ? What you guys do on weekend normally ? Hope to catch up soon .
Jun 15, 2013 04:51
GUESTRAY hey guest im in the same boat here, i just moved to qingdao yesterday and discover i am out in the suburbs and not much of the english language here!!! im an irish guy that came over to teach english here and would be great to make some friends also, anybody fancy hanging out???
Mar 22, 2014 20:20
GUEST84839 Hi, I read your message, are you still in Qingdao? I hope to arrive sometime next week. Would like to meet up, if you want to meet more English speaking people. I am Australian. Talk soon.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: New to Qingdao, be great to meet some other expats...Love this city!!!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code