Menu
Need help travelling to Dalian ADVISE PLEASE
May 17, 2009 15:24
  • SNOWMAN7
Hello,
I will be traveling with a friend to Dalian, China in the beginning of July. We will be staying at the Technical University's hotel there. My friend will be attending a conference for the majority of the daytime hours that we will be there. I would like to know some of your suggestions for fun places, historic sights, that you would suggest for a first time traveler to Dalian. I would appreciate day time suggestions for me, and things that both of us could do at night.(Please rate your suggestions) As well we will be spending 2 days in Bejing, any suggestions on making the most of those days. I do not speak mandarin, but I am a very outgoing adventurer and love trying new things.
May 17, 2009 19:38
  • ELLYSE
Only 2 days in Beijing? I would usually recommend 4-5 days to cover the main sights, or at the very least 3 days. What dates and times do you arrive and leave Beijing? Are you flying in and out, or what?
Dalian's sightseeing is mainly squares and beaches. Lushun (Port Arthur) is of very much historical interest, but I'm not sure if foreigners are allowed there.
May 18, 2009 01:03
GUEST15911 I arrive in the morning to Bejing, on July the 8th and leave at night the 10th. What do you think the most exciting sites to see would be in that time?
May 18, 2009 14:12
  • ELLYSE
Are you the original poster, or someone else who's "hijacking" this thread?
How are you arriving and departing from Beijing? Which hotel would you be staying at? What time exactly would you be arriving and departing, do you know?
May 18, 2009 16:04
  • SNOWMAN7
Yes that was me the original poster, I will be staying Jianguo Garden Hotel. And yes I will be flying.
May 19, 2009 04:46
GUEST99937 Bring ur swimmingsuit and go to the beach.
May 19, 2009 21:40
  • ELLYSE
Sorry, one more question, what time exactly would you be arriving and departing on each day?
Post a Reply to: Need help travelling to Dalian ADVISE PLEASE
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code