Menu
British Degree, Graphic Design Graduate seeking work in China.
May 20, 2009 00:05
guest39207 Hello,

I've just completed my studies in London U.K and I am now seeking full-time Graphic Design position in China. As I am still in the U.K I would like to be hired/recruited from this side of the world as by using this method I know that a job will await me once I get there. My Graphic Design qualifications are as follows;-

1) BTEC Graphic Design qualification.
2) City and Guilds qualification in Graphic design.
3) Degree in Graphic Communications.
4) B.A Honours Graphic Design degree.

I would welcome any advice, also please respond to this message if you are interested in employing me.

Thanks in advance.
May 21, 2009 10:00
  • HALEBANK
If you want to be employment in China perhaps the first step is come here and teach (oral English) and whilst doing that and working out your contract with the school look for work doing whatever it is you want to do.Your degree in graphic design is enough to qualify you to teach.
May 21, 2009 10:01
  • HALEBANK
If you want to be employment in China perhaps the first step is come here and teach (oral English) and whilst doing that and working out your contract with the school look for work doing whatever it is you want to do.Your degree in graphic design is enough to qualify you to teach.
May 21, 2009 23:12
GUEST71280 Thanks for your valuable advice. Does anyone know which organizations are the best English Language teacher recuiters from the U.K with the best rate of pay, taking into consideration relocation costs etc? Also if i take this route i would like to teach kindergarden children as i find that older kids are too challenging in behaviour, or are the older children in China more respectful?
Post a Reply to: British Degree, Graphic Design Graduate seeking work in China.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code