Menu
Less students will take in the university entrance examination
May 31, 2009 22:34
  • CHARLOTT
The annual university entrance examination of China will be held soon,while the enrollments have decreased a lot compared to the past years. There are four reasons for this. First is the local students' sources has decreased. Second is less students reattend classes after failing the college entrance examination. Third is more students study abroad. The last is the pressure on employment is mounting, more and more people find that they won't find a good job even they get the bachelor's degree. According to a survey, most peole think that the last reason is the main reason.
I wonder if more and more people gave up going to university, would the pressure on employment be eased?
Jun 1, 2009 20:47
  • HELLOKITTY
Even if there were less university graduates, the employment pressure would be the same or even serious. More and more high-quality professionals would be needed rather than ignorant people along with the development of science and technology and the progress of society. So I think scientific cultural knowledge is very important to us, please don't give up any chance to learn it.
Jun 4, 2009 02:27
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
All roads lead to Rome. If the students give up going to university, they still will find their way of living.
Apr 3, 2010 23:00
GUESTJIM
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

All roads lead to Rome. If the students give up going to university, they still will find their way of living.

I can't agree more yet!
University education is worthwhile to be taken as a student. If not, other kinds of education systems are still on your way.

If i can choose, I will considerate to live university life once more.
Don't complain about what our country can do for you, think more about what you can di for your country! Right?
Post a Reply to: Less students will take in the university entrance examination
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code