Menu
Why will the female graduate sell her youth cheaply for RMB10,000?
Jun 1, 2009 03:20
  • CHERYL
According to Ifeng.com, a peice of advertisement on the adcolumn outside of a university attracted thousands of people. The content of the advertisement is as follows:
Born in a remote mountain area, I am a female graduate leaving university soon. My parents are doing some odd jobs here hard, and my younger brother is in the senior middle shcool in my home town alone. I don't want to live a poor life as my parents do, but it hard for me to find a good job for I don't have superior social relationships. Thus, I decide to buy a satisfied job
with my youth. If some one could offer me a job in a state-owned or foreign-invested enterprise, I will pay for it with my one year's youth; if some one can pay me RMB10,000, I will give him two years' youth in return.
After reading this news, I feel sad for the female graduate. As a university graduate, why not live with dignity?
Jun 1, 2009 20:38
  • HELLOKITTY
Where there is will, there is a way. It is possible for the girl to find a good job herself although it is difficult indeed.
Jun 2, 2009 00:28
  • LIONPOWER
This girl is brave enough and speaks the truth。 Many girls doing these but underground。
Jun 4, 2009 02:20
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Why didn't the girl sell herself before her university life? If so, she wouldn't waste so much time, and her parents wouldn't live
with so much burden.
Jun 4, 2009 04:27
GUEST999 "After reading this news, I feel sad for the female graduate. As a university graduate, why not live with dignity?"

Yes it is a sad sad situation and there are more young Chinese girls in China and overseas selling their "youth" for money. i don't judge them nor should anyone.

Many do so just to feed themselves and their families back home - this is very noble thing to do: to sacrifice oneself for the beloved in the family. What could be more nobler?

Dignity cannot fill the stomach; only money can fill the need for basic material comfort ++
Jun 4, 2009 19:45
  • MARRIE
the question is why didn't she directly enter into Er'Nai market or underground prostitution mkt to earn much more?

everybody has the right to choose his/her life road. if she/he thinks she/he is limited to this approach to show her/his strengh.

the reality is if she lives in poor areas based on the facts that her asking price is RMB5,000/yer and can enter high level edu, her ability is far beyond what you describe.
Last edited by MARRIE: Jun 4, 2009 19:50
Jun 9, 2009 02:40
  • BOBERT
10,000 yuan is nothing! While there is no doubt many young women are in desperate straits and sell themselves as a means of escape, I don't believe this advertisement. The asking price is a pittance!
Post a Reply to: Why will the female graduate sell her youth cheaply for RMB10,000?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code