Menu
Marry a foreigner or an oversea Chinese?
Jun 2, 2009 03:49
  • SUNNYDREAM
Considering international marriage, will you marry a a foreigner or an oversea Chinese?
Jun 2, 2009 04:17
  • JANE01
Personally, I will marry an oversea Chinese.
Jul 6, 2009 06:52
GUESTMISSSUNSHY Both okay for me, I dnt care too much about nationality.
My exex is Chinese but my ex is French, I cant tell much differences based on their different nationalities...
Since I m leaving Shanghai to US soon, I guess I'd better choose a Chinese with overseas-living background or a foreigner but not a too "pure" Chinese..:)
Jul 13, 2009 00:09
  • ZKD5731727
Maybe I'll be the only one that pokes hole in your utopia. But for me, I'm strongly oppose to international marriage. The answers are very simple and self explainetory.

1. Diverge in culture (come on... Western and eastern hemisphere?? If it's German and French, it's all good.. But Chinese and White?....different mind set,different living condition, different habits, different WAY OF THINKING.)

2. There are two reasons that why you are considering international marriage, maybe you are denied in the States, physical appearence? or because of the demographic figur, or because of your age, and Thinking about the bride in China,,,,,you see those on the news all the time, all those 20~30 yr old gals are married to like 60~70 American citizen..

Have you read Common Sense by Thomas Paine? Read it ... You'll be inspired......
Jul 16, 2009 02:03
GUEST44191 My exexexex is an American NO.1 , my exexex is an American-Chinese, my exex is a chinese, my ex is an American NO.2 , and now is a American NO.3, also there will be American NO.4,5,6...who knows! The only difference is the American is noisy and can make your quiet boring life noisily interesting!
Jan 4, 2010 02:08
  • KULIANOLOU
Hi....nice to hear that as I am an oversea westernised educated Chinese and looking for a Chinese wife. Would you contact me at: hotmail.com|kulianolou
Post a Reply to: Marry a foreigner or an oversea Chinese?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code