Menu
How do you write a travel review?
Jun 2, 2009 04:33
  • PAPAALHAWAII
I must be doing something wrong. I tried to write a review of my recent 3 week trip to China. I wanted to put something in this website since it's been so helpful to me. But one page had a limit of 400 characters. That's hardly anything. The other said sorry the limit if 150K. I quit trying. It's too hard. I'm sure the reviews I've seen have more than that. I am posting some pictures on my site since I've done that before and it works. Thanks TravelChinaGuide.
Jun 2, 2009 04:59
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear PAPAALHA... ,
Thank for your compliments and effort. The limit of 400 characters is just for one chapter, so you could divided your review into several chapters, for instance, 9 chapters for your 9 cities' trip. The limit of 150k is for the photos, you can use some tools to minimize them before you upload them. Hope our advice is helpful.

Community moderator
Jun 2, 2009 05:11
GUEST4884 Download this software:
http://picasa.google.com/#utm_medium=embed&utm_source=pwalogin
Jun 2, 2009 21:04
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi PAPAALHA... ,
Thank you for sharing your travel review with us. Sorry that we misunderstood your meaning yesterday carelessly. We've tested your problem again and found that your actual meaning of the limit of 400 characters refered to the minimum. We will ask our programmers to solve this problem soon. Any problem of our website is welcome.

Best reagrds,
Community moderator
Post a Reply to: How do you write a travel review?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code