Menu
I want to Learn Chinese (Mandarin) in Beijing
Jun 3, 2009 07:16
  • SOOPERMAN
Hi,

I would like to learn Chinese in Beijing. I am free on weekends and after 5:30 pm on weekdays. Kindly suggest me some school/institute preferably near Haidian District, which doesn't ask for too much fees as I am a student and can't afford high fee.

Thanks
Jun 10, 2009 05:09
GUEST20772 contact me through msn: hotmail.com|jackielee010
i will tell you more about chinese learning
Jun 30, 2009 02:44
  • LIJIYUAN
I can teach Chinese for you.free.But you teach me english
Jul 3, 2009 02:16
GUEST49968 First of all, we welcome those who conscientiously want to improve their oral Chinese, because you will come to like here only with enough enthusiasm in study. We will spare no effort to help you improve your oral Chinese. For example, every time we will prepare the topic you need in advance and give it to you in person. Your language partner will make a discussion with you according to your topic. You can express your thought at will and don’t need to worry about making mistakes because we will rectify them immediately and help you to express your thought correctly. Besides, we will also prepare some topics about Chinese folk custom for you, such as history, humanity and custom etc. This will enable you to learn not only Chinese but also Chinese culture, killing two birds with one stone. Why not have a try? I dare to say if you sincerely hope to learn Chinese, you will definitely love this activity. Furthermore our activity is complimentary and totally free of charge. What you need to pay is only one hour of English discussion. contacts me with :gmail.com|fayfay.d
Oct 2, 2010 04:20
GUESTSHAO DRE Hi i am Shao Dre and i will like to taech you english if you taech me Chinese
Oct 15, 2010 02:06
GUEST35230 really?

hotmail.com|tongtong0608
Nov 2, 2010 04:14
  • JEV545
I work for a Chinese language learning institute and we offer courses on a variety of subjects. We can set you up for a free trial lesson, please email me at elanso.com|andrew. Talk to you soon!
Nov 22, 2010 01:50
GUESTMARCO hello
my name is marco rasmy weliam i have 22 years old i am egyptian i want to go to china to learning chinese and i face proplems so if you can help me this is my email yahoo.com|jesuslove_marcleno i am waiting your help
Dec 20, 2010 19:01
GUEST05354 i can help you to learn english !my skype : jackjj24
Mar 22, 2011 19:50
GUESTSTACEY i want to learn chinese
Apr 29, 2011 09:10
GUEST23124
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSTACEY

i want to learn chinese

I can teach you chinese free ,but you can teach me english.I am in beijing.My email is 126.com|basai2010 everyone can message me.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I want to Learn Chinese (Mandarin) in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code