Menu
Travel Review Function
Jun 10, 2009 01:22
  • LEMONCACTUS
Hi Siva,

First I want to say that I love the new format for uploading the travel reviews - and pictures. It's much faster and more easy to use.

However, I've just noticed a bug today, which I'm not sure if you can help with or not. I uploaded my review successfully as always, but then went back to edit some of the photos. After I edited the review, the whole format was changed into one long paragraph with the html tags <br> where the spaces should have been. I had to go through it and manually delete and re-submit the whole thing. Is there any way this can be solved?

Also, this is a stylistic request. When I read the travel reviews there seems to be no space between the image and the text. Would it be possible for your style gurus to amend this, and align the text so that there is a small space between it and the text? I should clarify a left/right align (as top/bottom there is no problem).

Many thanks, LC
Jun 10, 2009 01:24
  • LEMONCACTUS
NB. I should also say that I am importing text into the Travel Review function from word, and think this may be a source of the problem with the html tags...
Jun 10, 2009 03:28
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear LEMONCACTUS,

Thanks a lot for informing us the problems soon. Pleased to tell you that our programmers has fixed the format problem and updated the space between the picture and the text. Any other problems and suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Community moderator
Jun 11, 2009 07:43
  • LEMONCACTUS
Many thanks

LC
Jun 11, 2009 10:42
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Siva and Lemon,
I've also experienced this same issue with the <br> but never thought to mention it. It is a lengthy process to clean it up manually.

Thanks for looking into it for us.

P
Post a Reply to: Travel Review Function
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code