Menu
Guangzhou guide and buying agent.
Jun 13, 2009 23:55
  • TOGUANGZHOU
I am Kelvin, a young boy graduated from a college last year.I am a freelancer, Sometimes I help my friends abroad to purchase merchandise in Guangzhou and arrange shippment to their countrys.I have a lot of time to be a guide and interpreter for people who never come to Guangzhou.
I am very familiar with wholesale markets and shopping centers in this city.
If you need a buying agent or a guide in Guangzhou, even you want to know anything about Guangzhou. Just feel free to contact me. I will be very glad to help you.
My MSN & Email: hotmail.com|tomytenic
My blog: http://hi.baidu.com/toguangzhou
Phone number: (0086) 136 313 14722
Jul 4, 2009 04:13
GUEST31117 M&L your reliable buying agent in Guangzhou china, with rich factories management experience and engineering background. knows China products and markets very well. Would like to be your sourcing agent or business partner or business assistant helping you purchase directly with China manufacturing factories avoiding any loss or cheat to your side. we also provide car rent, airport pick up, sourcing, order follow up, technic support, inspection, money transfer and shipment etc one stop logistics service. For details, kindly email gmail.com|lindaok60. skype lindaok60 Ring me at 13640861823 or 020-33350848
Aug 13, 2009 20:37
  • TOGUANGZHOU
feel free to contact me
Sep 27, 2009 03:15
  • MEILI
im a student from Indonesia..
Do you know the big wholesale in GuangZhou?especially about "Bao-bao"
hehheheehhe
xiexie
Sep 28, 2009 01:27
  • SHELLY920
Hi,my future foreign friends,welcome to pay a visit to Guangzhou city of China,no matter you are a business person or a tourist, I can help you with great ease in Guang zhou, I am a girl working in a shipping company of Guangzhou(the responsibilities for the scope of my job are maily airway parts, eg. EMS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL,TNT). Meanwhile I know the special markets for business of Guangzhou well,so also can be your translator here, if anyone who need help ,Pls don’t hesitate to contact me when you are back my city.
Thanks
Shelly
My informations are as follows: hotmail.com|shelly_2709
Oct 7, 2009 21:10
  • DUDU
Hi MEILI,
The wholesale market about " Bao-bao " is in San Yuan Li, many wholesale buildings there. Feel free to contact me live.cn|maple020 for further details.
Oct 8, 2009 21:59
Synergy Partner and Expert Interpreter in China

Gooday,

My name is William Zhao and I’m an experienced and qualified interpreter based in Guangzhou, China. My expertise lies in interpreting English and Chinese respectively.

My level of experience and education puts me in the position to handle all varieties of translation projects. I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and a Master’s Degree for Translation and Interpreting (MTI) from a renowned foreign language university in China in 2005 and 2007. I then went on to work for an international law firm as a full-time legal translator for one year. I have spent some time since challenging myself as a freelance interpreter. I have excellent translation and interpretation skills and rich experience, especially in the fields of business, law, electronics, mechanics and construction.

My merits speak for themselves and I’m spoken highly of by some of Guangzhou’s most prominent expat business leaders.
“William is conscientious… he is very honest and ethical in his business approach”.
- Jeremy Sargent, Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce, Guangdong.

As a renowned member of the British Chamber of Commerce Guangdong, I have interests with British businesses in China as well as Chinese businesses. Also a partner with Synergy Translations (www.synergytranslations.com), a translation agency based in Guangzhou, China, I can personally recommend different translators and interpreters that may suit your needs.

If you require the assistance of an elite-level translator, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Email: synergytranslations.com|william
Mobile: +86 136 0248 5640 (8 am to 10 pm Beijing Time)
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou guide and buying agent.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code