Jun 15, 2009 08:30
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jun 15, 2009
  • Status: offline
I got this page from a dear frind, who said people here are very helpfull, and i need some help.
I am planning to move to China, at first i will go there there for vacation, but with the purpose of finding a job, i currently have a travel insurance, but if the duration of the stay exceed 45 days, they told me that the insurance will not take effect, so i called a lot of insurance companies in my home country, everyone has the same rule. So i guess its time for me to find alternatives, so I hope some one can tell me some places, where its possible to get a one year insurance, that covers health care, theft, assault.
I dont know if its nessery for all things, maybe someone can tell me otherwise,
Im just open for any input
Jul 15, 2009 02:59
  • ANDY2008
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Aug 4, 2008
  • Status: Offline
You'd better find a chinese insurance company.
Jul 30, 2011 11:23
You can get a single trip travel insurance for one year or a one year contract for international health insurance for expats.
Post a Reply to: Insurance
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code