Menu
What is going on in her Mind?
Jun 21, 2009 17:14
  • BOBERT
You are absolutely correct Marrie. Online chatting is no substitue for physical contact. You never know if someone is telling the truth or just playing games with you.

Incidentally, I am 198 centimeters tall and very handsome. I am also a multi millionaire. Will you marry me Marrie?
Jun 21, 2009 20:04
  • MARRIE
Rob,

No matter how rich and handsome u are, no chance this life for me. Hope i will reincarnate into a girl not a pig to meet you who is supposed to be a boy not a gorilla after life.

M.
Jun 22, 2009 05:15
  • BOBERT
Ahhh Marrie. I am so disappointed. Do I really have to wait until the next life to be with you? Life is too short to waste. We have been communicating online for 5 minutes now so we know each other intimately. There are no secrets between online chatters. Everybody tells the truth here. It's obvious we were made for each other. Couldn't we just elope now?
Jun 22, 2009 08:44
  • GARYKINKADE
Bwahahaha
A mini series soap opera right here at your finger tips
Stay tuned folks...this could get interesting.
Jun 22, 2009 15:50
  • BOBERT
I am devastated Gary. It appears my advances have been spurned. My love is unrequited. Even after knowing Marrie for almost one full day and chatting online once she seems to have reservations. For me it's patently clear, we are soul mates. How could she not know and trust me after such a long time chatting online. Of well, anyone else want to marry a multi millionaire, Brad Pitt lookalike?
Jun 22, 2009 19:33
  • MARRIE
Pierce Brosnan lookalike is okay, but he is ignorant enough to become the supporter of the terrorists in Tibet.
Jun 22, 2009 23:03
  • BOBERT
So, just because my political beliefs are ever so slightly different to yours you cast aside my true love. We are made for each other Marrie. Two days of online chatting proves that. If I assassinate the Dali Lama to prove my love will you marry me?
Jun 23, 2009 18:31
  • MARRIE
<<If I assassinate the Dali Lama to prove my love will you marry me? >>

Then the wedding would take place in jail before both of us were hung to death.
Jun 23, 2009 19:06
  • BOBERT
What could be better than dying together? It will be the perfect end, to the perfect courtship, and the perfect union. A bitter sweet case of star-crossed lovers. You and me, till death do us do part. Perfect!

But just one thing in case I miss and it all goes wrong, maybe we should sleep together the night BEFORE I assassinate the Dali Lama. Good idea?
Jun 23, 2009 21:01
  • MARRIE
Gary, I believe u can finalize your script for this soap opera.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is going on in her Mind?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code