Menu
Airport shuttle
Sep 24, 2009 06:08
  • ELLYSE
How many days would you have after landing in Hong Kong? I presume you have sightseeing to do in Hong Kong as well, or no? Do you also have to fly out from Hong Kong, or can you leave directly from Beijing?
You might want to email me directly at yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg KattyMCB) in the subject line.
Sep 24, 2009 20:40
  • ANDY2008
Quote:

Originally Posted by KATTYMCB

We are traveling from NYC to Hong Kong and Beijing and would like to see the Terracotta Warriors at some point in our trip. We are leaving NY on 10/8 flying in and out of Hong Kong. How would you suggest we see Beijing for a few days and also go to Xian. We are 2 adults and a five year old child.

Kathy

I sugget you to visit the Great Wall in Badaling, the Tiananmen Square the Forbiden City, the Heaven Temple, ect in Beijing. You should not miss some modern buildings such as the Birdnest Statium and the Water Cube.

As to in Xi'an, Terracotta Army will be your best choice and the City Wall, the Bell Tower, Shannxi Historical Museum and the Wild Goose Pagoda also deserve being spent some time on. If you need a local guide, please contact me by 163.com|email-tingqian0
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Airport shuttle
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code