Menu
'King of Pop’ Michael Jackson died
Jun 28, 2009 03:25
  • KATRINA
Michael Jackson, “King of Pop” died in a hospital in Los Angeles on Thursday after having suffered cardiac arrest. After news was released, countless fans of Michael Jackson became grief-stricken.

Michael Jackson, pop music legend from Gary, Indiana had many No.1 hits. Despite his glory in the Music world, Michael Jackson is a controversial figure. He had many legal troubles in his later career. He was ever charged with child molstation, child abduction, false imprisonmen and extortion.

He was inborn Black, but went under knives for many times to become ‘White”. After whitening himself, the black turned against him. He had been living on the border between “White”& “ Black” for his entire life. At the moment when he died, he didn’t surpass the boundary of “White&Black”. After his death, the White hosts of CNN and Fox still mocked the deceased black music icon. It is pathetic. Though Obama has succeeded as a black, it doesn’t mean that blacks are as equal as the White. I enjoy Michael’s song “ We are the world”. We are the world, regardless of skin colour.” In memory of “King of Pop”.!

Jun 28, 2009 13:00
  • MARRIE
I guess he died from complication triggered by skin cancer . He is a handsom inborn black and his talents are as high as the Elvis Presley or even beyond. And I heard his light skin results from the disease of vitiligo...

Jul 8, 2009 18:38
  • LARRYBOY
recent autopsy revealed that his body was riddled with needle marks from IV drug use to help him sleep at night. He used a powerful drug that is not found here but in Europe. This drug is very euphoric after waking up from it. Tragic end to a little boy who never grew up,, whose father never let him be the child and play with other children but pushed him to the extreme in the name of fame. Out of all the Jacksons Michael was the most talented. Im sure as the days pass more will be revealed. LB
Post a Reply to: 'King of Pop’ Michael Jackson died
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code