Menu
A message from the other side.
Jul 3, 2009 05:21
  • DODGER
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to co-ordinate their travel itineraries so the husband flew out on Thursday with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel & found there was a computer in his room so decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out 1 letter in her email address & without realising his error, sent the mail.

Meanwhile in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husbands funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives & friends.

After reading the first message, she screamed & fainted. The widows son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor & saw the computer screen which read:

To: My loving wife
Subject: I've arrived

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you're allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is freaking hot down here.

Dodger.
Post a Reply to: A message from the other side.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code