Menu
we welcome those who conscientiously want to improve their oral Chines
Jul 4, 2009 23:18
  • JASON3308
First of all, we welcome those who conscientiously want to improve their oral Chinese, because you will come to like here only with enough enthusiasm in study. We will spare no effort to help you improve your oral Chinese. For example, every time we will prepare the topic you need in advance and give it to you in person. Your language partner will make a discussion with you according to your topic. You can express your thought at will and don’t need to worry about making mistakes because we will rectify them immediately and help you to express your thought correctly. Besides, we will also prepare some topics about Chinese folk custom for you, such as history, humanity and custom etc. This will enable you to learn not only Chinese but also Chinese culture, killing two birds with one stone. Why not have a try? I dare to say if you sincerely hope to learn Chinese, you will definitely love this activity. Furthermore our activity is complimentary and totally free of charge. What you need to pay is only one hour of English discussion. contacts me with :gmail.com|fayfay.d

Jul 5, 2009 00:22
  • VICTORMAI
I am interested in which one is you in the picture?
Post a Reply to: we welcome those who conscientiously want to improve their oral Chines
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code