Menu
RE-PRESENTATIVE OFFICE Z VISA ISSUE
Jul 6, 2009 04:17
  • TURQUANZ
My question about Z visa issue for re-presantative office . Visa documents and application same as Z visa for employee? I just finished china RPO application and got license in shenzhen . Someone can tell me what documents need for Z visa issue or anyone have same case before and how to do? I am owner and boss my Hongkong company and China RPO. Thanks for reply

Last edited by TURQUANZ: Jul 6, 2009 04:22
Jul 6, 2009 22:26
GUEST6893 The procedure for Z visa for representative is almost the same as the visa for employee. You need to send the copy of your business registration license in China and an invitation letter to the representatives.
Oct 8, 2009 21:59
GUEST26323 Hi, I am in china on F visa , my company has got registration as representative office in chengdu , i came in with one month f visa which i extant with 3 month ext.. Now my company wants a work permit/emp. visa for me.Is it possible to do so in china , if not can i again extant my business visa from here and if so for how long? Some body told that in chengdu only chief representative officer whose name is on company registration can get the work permit on representative office.is it true

Can any body suggest.
Oct 9, 2009 03:10
  • TURQUANZ
if your company eployee you in re-presentative office , very easy to get Z visa. you just need apply labour department for working permit and invitation,get health report. after all back to hometown apply cina embassy for Z viza. Back to china and finish residence permit and working license procedure in a month . GEnerally you can get one year residence in china.
Oct 10, 2009 02:06
  • NICKYWONG
yea there are options that you dont have to leave China to do the alteration. but not by yourself. you can send me an email i will explain more detailed. to: hotmail.com|feya1025
Oct 11, 2009 02:39
  • APAULT
To all people who want to apply for a Z visa in China - it is possible to get it without going home. My information is that PSB Exit and Entry offices are now empowered to issue them BUT some might not choose to.. Before applying get someone to check with them first, preferably someone with suitable status in your organisation.
Post a Reply to: RE-PRESENTATIVE OFFICE Z VISA ISSUE
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code