Menu
Car Rent service ,Limo Service,Car Lease/Car Hire/Mini Van Rental in Shanghai,Ningbo,Suzhou,Hangzhou
Jul 7, 2009 03:35
  • LINDA006
Professional Shanghai car rental,mini van rental,car lease,shanghai taxi,Shanghai Limo
We provide various types of car rental service to our clients in different cities in china.(Shanghai,Beijing,Guangzhou,Xi'an,Guilin,Shenzhen,Dongguan,Yiwu)Mercerdes-Benz S600, Audi A6, Buick Regal, Buick GL8 and KingLong Coach are the dominating vehicles。 We have a group of honest and trustworthy,experienced,skilled drivers, The whole staff takes service quality as important as their life. Safety, comfort, convenience and rhathymia are basic guidelines. Faithfulness in essence, innovation in development, making convenience in endeavor, customers' satisfaction and trust are our greatest achievement.
Our price is competitive and we always try to provide excellent services for you.We provide service like these,Airport transfers, Transprotations within (Shanghai, Beijing,Guangzhou),Transportations to Neighboring cities,Group Events (Corporate meetings,convention,and trade shows),Short term, long term car rental, car rental for tourist.
What is our Service:
>> Airport Transfers
>> Transportations Within Shanghai city Limit
>>Transportations to Neighboring cities (Shanghai,Water town, Suzhou,Hangzhou, Ningbo, Changzhou ,Yiwu,Changzhou,Suzhou, Wuxi, Yiwu)
>>Group Events(coperate meeting,convention,and trade Shows)
*Airport and hotel transfer ---including airports & hotels pick up and drop off i
please feel free contact me:phone:(00860)-158-2125-7849, email:gmail.com|sophiaque

Jul 7, 2009 03:38
  • LINDA006
Business Travel Car/ Mini Van rental¡ªincluding factories visiting, business meetings in different cities of China...

*Leisure Tours Car /Mini Van Rental---Including Cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, ancient water towns ... Car service for other purposes (wedding, party etc).

Promotion on June 2009:

Service&Rates:

Economy Sedan/ Luxury Car/ Mini Van Shanghai:

Pu Dong Airport Pickup 250 RMB 350 RMB 400 RMB

Hong Qiao Airport Pickup 150 RMB 200 RMB250 RMB

One Day Shanghai 500 RMB 600 RMB 650 RMB (8hours,100KM)

One day from Shanghai to Hang Zhou 1000 RMB 1200 RMB 1400 RMB

One day from Shanghai to Su Zhou 900 RMB 1000 RMB 1200 RMB

Beijing: Beijing Airport Pick-up 300 RMB 400 RMB 450 RMB

One Day Beijing 600 RMB 700 RMB 750 RMB (8hours,100KM)

One Day Great Wall 700RMB 800RMB 850RMB
please feel free conct me:

Phone:(0086)-158-2125-7849,
Email:gmail.com|sophiaque

Welcome to contact us:

Jul 19, 2009 05:37
GUESTHUANG How much do you charge for a transfer from Hangzhou to Suzhou by car?
Sep 23, 2009 15:20
GUEST30111
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINDA006 View Post

Professional Shanghai car rental,mini van rental,car lease,shanghai taxi,Shanghai Limo
We provide various types of car rental service to our clients in different cities in china.(Shanghai,Beijing,Guangzhou,Xi'an,Guilin,Shenzhen,Dongguan,Yiwu)Mercerdes-Benz S600, Audi A6, Buick Regal, Buick GL8 and KingLong Coach are the dominating vehi...

Please quote me for a transfer from Shanghai centre to Ningbo airport for 2 people.
My e mail is btinternet.com|jtdk.hooks
Thank you
John
Nov 6, 2009 03:17
GUEST11066 I email you about a car from ningbo to yongkang on the 9th nov , but no answer?
can you provide a car with driver from 6am to 8pm ,something safe and honest driver.

david

you can answer me on yahoo.com.au|mbaspecial
Nov 10, 2009 03:15
  • BILLCHANG
Shanghai Luer Car Rent service is a professional Car service provider for your trip in China. Our drivers all posses’ rich driving experience, which insure you a very smooth and safe trip.
Our company can provide the following BUICK GL8 (7SEATS)Car service with english driver:
-Airport pick up and drop off (airport in shanghai RMB400 one time, Hangzhou RMB1600, Yiwu RMB2000, etc)
-one day Business trip car rental (factories ‘visiting, business meetings in different cities …… shanghai RMB700(9HOURS),hangzhou RMB1800,suzhou RMB1200,wuxi RMB1500,ningboRMB2000,hangzhou RMB1700,nanjingRMB2200,yangzhou RMB2200,jiaxing or pinghuRMB1200)
-one day Tour trip Car Rental (Cities like Shanghai RMB700, HangzhouRMB1800, SuzhouRMB1200, NanjingRMB2200, Zhouzhuang water town RMB1000 Tongli or Xitang RMB1200 Wuzheng RMB1500 WuxiRMB1500,changzhou RMB1800,yangzhouRMB2200…….. as long as you want to visit)
If you have any more question or other model car, please feel free to contact Bill +86 13391297759 or Email :hotmail.com|darkhawk1234

Feb 9, 2010 06:52
GUESTJULIAN KOW hi, i am planning a trip to shanghai with my family, would like to enquire the charges using a van because there is at lease 6 luggage to bring back to shanghai. this trip is planned on the 30th March this year. hope to hear from you soon.
my email add: hotmail.com|juliankow
Jul 29, 2010 21:58
  • ASDCARRENTAL
ASD car rental offer wide variety of cars for hire. Professional drivers assigned.
For inquiry,contact: gmail.com|asd.carrental
www.carrenting.cn
Dec 6, 2010 04:37
GUESTGRIEMIZ... My inquires are: How much can a provider legally cost to allow an insurance plan holder out of his insurance?
Normally , how much does your company cost when somebody needs to cancel and how much pressure can you use to keep them?
What are some suggestions something like that we can say if our consumer has many months remaining on his present motor vehicle policy? Surely, all of us are not going to wait until his renewal comes due every time.
Dec 9, 2010 19:28
GUESTABSETSA... Pennsylvania has minimal requirements on coverage, you need to compare these minimum requirements with the PA auto insurance quote offered by 3 auto insurer at least. Secondly, you need to consider the location. It’s not just about convenience. The insurance agents are very much likely to be thoroughly familiarized with the state law of Pennsylvania if they’re local. And third comes, research reputation. Try to observe how quickly or seamlessly your chosen PA auto insurance company can responds when it’s needed.I have this info and need to know if this coorect or find more some where else. Any help??
Jan 21, 2011 02:46
GUESTBRENDA Hi

We have interest to rent a van / car which total of 5 of us from 25 Jan to 26 Jan ( two days ) in Hangzhou . Pls let me know how much you will charge per day ?

Looking forward your reply

Thanks
Brenda

Quote:

Originally Posted by LINDA006 View Post

Business Travel Car/ Mini Van rental¡ªincluding factories visiting, business meetings in different cities of China...

*Leisure Tours Car /Mini Van Rental---Including Cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, ancient water towns ... Car service for other purposes (wedding, party etc).

Promotion on June 2009:

Serv...
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Car Rent service ,Limo Service,Car Lease/Car Hire/Mini Van Rental in Shanghai,Ningbo,Suzhou,Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code