Menu
Your Xiamen/Guangzhou/Shanghai/Shenzhen translator/interpreter/guide
Jul 7, 2009 03:47
  • CINDY117
Contact me (86-130-5567-7871, yahoo.cn|sandy25), if you need an experienced Guangzhou/Xiamen/Shanghai/shenzhen interpreter-translator with pleasant personality(able to travel). I offer excellent translation service and have been a professional interpreter-translator for years. If you have business in Xiamen/Guangzhou/Shanghai/shenzhen of China, and need an experienced interpreter-translator to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll offer excellent translation service to you.

The following is a brief introduction to me :-)

My name is Sandy, an English major graduated from Xiamen University (one of the top ten universities in China) with a MA degree in Chinese-English interpreting and translation. I have over 4 years' experience in business interpreting and 9 years’ experience in translation.

I'm confident of helping you design a most pleasant and enjoyable stay in China, esp. in Xiamen, Quanzhou, Guangzhou, Shanghai and other Southeast China cities.

If there is anything that I can help, like

Sourcing products,
Factory/Supplier Visit,
Business meetings/negotiations,
Trade/exhibition shows,
Airport pickup/Car rental,
Shopping,
Local food/entertainment.

pls feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail.

Mobile phone: 86-130 5567 7871
E-mail: yahoo.cn|sandy25

Jul 20, 2009 20:24
GUEST19152 Can you do consecutive interpreting?
Jul 22, 2009 21:54
GUEST98189 Hi Sandy,

We will be visiting Xia men on one or more factory tours around the 18/19th of August. Can you please advise the cost of your translation/guide services.

Thank you
Stacey
Jul 24, 2009 06:05
  • CINDY117
Hello, Stacey,

I have sent you an email. You can also contact me via yahoo.cn|sandy25; 86-130 5567 7871.

BTW, the following is some of my testimonials:

I am fortunate to meet Sandy. She was able to travel with me throughout southern China, for several days, We presented to a medical group in Shenzhen, that positively commented on our presentation, which to a great extent reflected upon Sandy's ability to translate accurately in a subject she was not fully experienced in. She prepared for the meeting, by understanding the goals and reviewing possible questions that would arise. My complements to her skills and I hope to utilize her services often.

Sincerely,
Jonathan W. Farr
Chief Executive Officer
WMMIC(Washington Medical Management and Investment Corporation)

I hired Sandy to translate a website for me. She did it well before the deadline and was always available to answer any questions I had; she replied to all my emails very quickly. And even weeks after finishing the work, when I had some problems, she helped me through them immediately. I would recommend her to anyone in need of Chinese translation. She's the best.

Nick Mistretta
English4One
Owner & CEO
english4one.com|nickmistretta

Oct 12, 2009 02:45
GUEST87232 HI sandy, I would like to have a guide for 5 days from 20th this month. Will you please send your service details and charge per day to gmail.com|sisomalls
Oct 25, 2009 13:30
GUESTMIKYRO Hello Sandy

My name is Mihaela from Romania.I have interest to come in guangzhou for bussnis.
Do you can say my how much per day is your job for my?

please send my answer in my e-mail adress;yahoo.com|mihaela_31us
Oct 26, 2009 23:39
GUEST05227 Xiamen interpreter, Xiamen translator, Xiamen guide, Xiamen assistant

www.interpretersky.com is the best website to find experienced Xiamen interpreter, Xiamen translator, Xiamen assistant/tour guide.

Our Xiamen interpreter,translator, Xiamen assistant are professionally trained and have rich experience in business processing. They will always stand on your side and protect your interests.

Our Xiamen guide will help you design the most comfortable trip in and around Xiamen and make your stay in Xiamen enjoyable and meaningful.

Email: interpretersky.com|info
Cell phone: 86-189 6561 9269
Nov 11, 2009 01:01
GUESTYONG We are looking for a translator / interpreter for 2 to 3 days for an upcoming business trip to Shenzhen. Qualified candidates need to be fluent in English and Chinese. We will require the services for a period of 2-3 days during the time of November 21 to December 5th. When responding, please include a copy of your resume, and advise which dates you will be available during that time period. We will pay 250 RMB per day. This position ideal for a college student or grad who is looking for some part time employment. There is also a possibility of long term employment. Please send resume and details to lucky88enterprises.com|yong and lucky88enterprises.com|ken.
Nov 25, 2009 02:49
GUEST67467 Lily Cao from shenzhen, China

She has worked with foreigner for 7 years, she worked in Johnson Motor Group as an administrative officer from 2002 to 2005. Her position gave her much exposure to work closely with foreign people on an international level. Strict western management rules are known to her. Following her position with Johnson she started to be sales in trading business for electronic components.

She enjoys working hard and like to keep smiling to everything.For her, everything is possible.
Best Regards,

Lily Cao

LOCATE, BUY AND SHIP, TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD

Email:yahoo.com.cn|wellcch

Tel:0086-755-29418606

Mobile phone:8613692124260

Yahoo:wellcch

MSN:hotmail.com|wellcch

Dec 8, 2009 01:52
GUEST72372 Hi!
My name is Richard Liu. I am a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced business coordinator, English language interpreter and translator.

If you would like translation help with your business activities in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hongkong or any other places in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.
On my website, you'll find some references written by past clients. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.
Email: hotmail.com|richardliubeijing
Phone: (86)15910832219
Dec 11, 2009 03:04
  • CINDY117
Your Xiamen/shanghai/guangzhou/shenzhen business interpreter, Chinese translator, English Chinese interpreter, assistant:

Sandy
86-130 5567 7871

INTERPRETING

2009.2-now Business interpreter for www.interpretersky.com
2009.2 Market research for the CEO, Jonathan Farr of Washington Medical Management and Investment Corp. in shanghai and shenzhen
2009.1 Business interpreter for Anta Group and Wasatch Advisors
2008.12 Translator for the website of www.english4one.com
2008.8 Business interpreter for the negotiations between Canadian Axtech Batteries Company and Quanshun Science and Technology Co., Ltd. shanghai

2008.7 Business interpreter for Xiamen Shangqing Import and Export Company

2008.6-7 Part-time translator and interpreter for the business negotiations between Washington Medical Management and Investment Corp. and Peking University Shenzhen Hospital

2008.5-7 Part-time translator for Shanghai Tuomei Machinery Company

2008. 4 Part-time Business Interpreter for the negotiations between Vorum Research Corp.
and Anta (China) Co., LTD. China

2008.3 The 8th Xiamen China International Stone Fair
Work as the Booth interpreter and the leading hostess for Italian Toscana Trade Promotion Bureau

2008.2 Part-time interpreter for president of Burkert Automation Xiamen Ltd.

2007.12 International Liaison for MB Stone Care in shanghai

2007.12 Sourcing shoes for 4 Businesspersons from England

2007.10 MRO Asia Shanghai
Business interpreter for an airline company

2007.03 The 7th Xiamen China International Stone Fair
Booth interpreter for Italian Toscana Trade Promotion Bureau based in shanghai
Consecutive Interpreting for the leader of Italian Toscana Trade Promotion Bureau

2006.3 The 6th Xiamen China International Stone Fair
Business interpreter for Myles Hyms, an Australian real estate businessman

2000-2008 9 years experience in doing Chinese -English and English-Chinese translation, and have translated materials on medical equipment, law documents, company associations, and other various materials on websites.

Sandy
86-130 5567 7871
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Your Xiamen/Guangzhou/Shanghai/Shenzhen translator/interpreter/guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code