Menu
Auckland student auctions nude photos of mum online
Jul 7, 2009 03:49
  • ARAGORN
New Zealand Herald reported that a 18-year-old Auckland student tried twice to auction her mum’s naked photos on Trade Me. His mum instructed him to clear out the garage and sell unwanted items on Trade Me, while he started an auction titled ‘5 naked photos of my mum’. That was the first time. His mum was annoyed and the Online auction webmaster revomed the photos the next day. The son posted a second series of “glamour photos of his mum with his mum’s consent.

The son said:
"I did it a bit sneakily but she found out. At first she was pretty shocked, but then she went along with it. I just wanted a bit of extra cash, we're not rich or anything."

The 42-year-old mum Jennifer got annoyed by the auction site’s removal of the second series of the naked photos.

She said about posting the second series of her glamour photos.
"I insisted Michael show me first, the little bugger. They are quite artistic. There is nothing dodgy about them. They were taken by a family friend about eight years ago.I wanted 50 per cent of the sale, but more than that I miss the nice comments."

(Shots of mum Jennifer in lacy underwear)

Jul 9, 2009 04:34
  • ICEBLUE
Quote:

Originally Posted by ARAGORN

The 42-year-old mum Jennifer got annoyed by the auction site’s removal of the second series of the naked photos.
."

Uhhm, she must be very proud of having a good son. She is also a proud mum.
Jul 12, 2009 05:06
GUESTGERTRUDE Most timid guys would shiver at the thought seeing mom in lacy underwear and suspenders, not to mention auction mon's nude photos. This boy is brave and bold.
Jul 14, 2009 21:18
  • PANADA
The mother is right. There is nothing dodgy about them. The question is his boy wanted to sell her glamour photos for a bit of extra cash. Someday in the future, it is very likely that her son would sell her for a large amount of extra cash. She is an indulgent mother.
Post a Reply to: Auckland student auctions nude photos of mum online
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code