Menu
Pretty and Young Female Guide and Interpreter in Guangzhou
Jul 7, 2009 04:30
  • GUANGZHOU4U
Good interpersonal and communication skills, initiative and able to work under pressure;With commitment, teamwork spirit, sense of responsibility and an open mind.

Familiar with Guangzhou Wholesale market and rich canton fair experience.

Contact me by
Email: gmail.com|guangzhou4u

Last edited by GUANGZHOU4U: Jul 7, 2009 04:31
Jul 17, 2009 02:08
GUEST37524 How's your daily rate?
Jul 20, 2009 00:41
GUESTGUANGZH... About 300-450 RMB a day depends on your demand.
Jul 21, 2009 02:02
  • WILLIAMZHAO
Gooday,

My name is William Zhao and I’m an experienced and qualified interpreter based in Guangzhou, China. My expertise lies in interpreting English and Chinese respectively.

My level of experience and education puts me in the position to handle all varieties of translation projects. I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and a Master’s Degree for Translation and Interpreting (MTI) from a renowned foreign language university in China in 2005 and 2007. I then went on to work for an international law firm as a full-time legal translator for one year. I have spent some time since challenging myself as a freelance interpreter. I have excellent translation and interpretation skills and rich experience, especially in the fields of business, law, electronics, mechanics and construction.

My merits speak for themselves and I’m spoken highly of by some of Guangzhou’s most prominent expat business leaders.
“William is conscientious… he is very honest and ethical in his business approach”.
- Jeremy Sargent, Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce, Guangdong.

As a renowned member of the British Chamber of Commerce Guangdong, I have interests with British businesses in China as well as Chinese businesses. Also a partner with Synergy Translations (www.synergytranslations.com), a translation agency based in Guangzhou, China, I can personally recommend different translators and interpreters that may suit your needs.

If you require the assistance of an elite-level translator, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Email: synergytranslations.com|william
Mobile: +86 136 0248 5640 (8 am to 10 pm Beijing Time)
Jul 24, 2009 20:45
GUEST73216 Experienced interpreter-guide available, fluent in English, Mandarin,Cantonese ,honest,hard-working, lives in Guangzhou., knows China products and markets very well such as Handbag,Shoes,Jewellery Garment,watches , electronics ,furniture ,ceramics ,toys .etc. If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for inspection and shipment one stop logistics service. For details , kindly email to lindaok60 @ Yahoo . com or ring me at 020-33350848 pls add me in Skype lindaok60

Sep 30, 2009 05:47
GUEST45164 Hello! My name is George Efthimiadis. I am 19 years old. I am from Greece and I am looking for guide, because I am going to China about 13 until 21 of October in Guangzhou exhibition. Please communicate with me for more information as soon as possible….! My e-mail is kando.gr|efthimiadis
Oct 5, 2010 14:30
GUEST82166 Nitin Zaveri frm Mumbai, (INDIA)
I am visiting China for jewellery business
i wan 2 buy Wax models, silver models, rubber molds, machinery
4 jewellery
i wil stay for 4 days
I am searching nice female who can guide me & work as a translatter for me.
pls. mail me or call
I wan 2 visit gonzau, pennu.senzen & other places.
I may come on 10 sep 2010.
more detail after receiving charges
Pls. send me how much yor charges 4 this?
Thnx.
Nitin Zaveri
Mumbai. (INDIA)
Mob.....+91 9820508828
gmail.com|zaveri.nitin
Oct 6, 2010 05:32
  • HUISHAN
Oct 10?
Oct 11, 2010 15:53
GUEST82180 Hi
I m planning 2 visit china next week.
I need business assitant cum interpreter
Send me yor charges.
I wil stay in china 4 six days
I wil visit jewellery manufacturing towns
If u can help me let me know
thnx
Mob 91 9820508828
y can mail me
Oct 23, 2010 23:04
GUEST46221 Elegant Female guide/interpreter/persoanl

assistant/business assistant/sourcing agent for your china

trip/shenzhen trip/guangzhou trip/Foshan trip/Lecong

trip/canton fair! For detailed information, please write to:

hotmail.com|angelinachina86
Dec 27, 2010 10:22
GUEST5587 I am coming to guangzhou for business purpose.I need a translator for three days and i am going to stay in shunde.pl mail me your rate per day,
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pretty and Young Female Guide and Interpreter in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code