Menu
[Shenzhen & Guangzhou] - My travel
Jul 7, 2009 09:40
  • BUMPYROCK
Hi people, i need comments. I will be arriving Shenzhen airport at 8pm and would like to go Guangzhou downtown. What mode of transport is recommended for 7 of us? Is there a bus service? Is the bus convenient? Do they have taxi-van type of service? How much is a normal Taxi cost to travel for this distance? By the way, how long would it take?
Jul 7, 2009 09:49
  • BUMPYROCK
One more question: Where is the most popular spot for clothing wholesale in Guangzhou?

Appreciate it if someone can assist me. Thanks a lot
Jul 7, 2009 10:31
  • VICTORMAI
There is a speedy tain between Shenzhen and Guangzhou, about 75 RMB per person, you can buy ticket at Luohu railway station, it takes less than 1 hour from SZ to GZ.
Jul 7, 2009 21:58
  • BUMPYROCK
Hi Victormai, thanks for your favorably reply. How should i get to the Luohu railway station from the airport? How far away is it?
Jul 8, 2009 00:40
  • DAVEC
It a fair distance and in the opposite direction to where you need to go. A taxi would cost a lot but shared between 7 is ok, you may well find one big enough.
Jul 8, 2009 01:02
  • GUANGZHOU4U
Hi, this is Viking, from Guangzhou4U. let's me to help with your problems. The key of your problem is numbers of persons. Basically, the Shenzhen airport to Guangzhou downtown is transfer to Shenzhen Railway station and take SZ-GZ train. But this is not the best way to save money, and also not convenient , cost totally like 900RMB and about two hours. The most economic way is take taxi to Fuyong terminal staion and then Take bus from Fuyong to Guangzhou, cost like 700 RMB and two and half hour. This is difficult if you can't speak Chinese.

Guangzhou4U can help you with this by offer you a detailed solution. Welcome to visit us by google "guangzhou4u", or simple
just drop me a line at gmail.com|guangzhou4u or Skype:guangzhou4u

Jul 8, 2009 01:04
  • GUANGZHOU4U
The price i mentioned is for 7 people's total charge
Jul 8, 2009 01:13
  • GUANGZHOU4U
Just google map measured, the distance from shenzhen Airport to Guangzhou downtown is like 100 KM
Jul 8, 2009 03:11
GUEST32201 I have seen at the arrival hall information about bus service to GZ from the airport. As I was not interested in going to GZ, so I didn't ask the person in-charge. Maybe someone could enlighten about this service. In Fuyong town you can take a van to Guangzhou at 600RMB for 7 persons. I have used this service before.
Jul 8, 2009 04:19
GUEST68107 Hi, the best wholesale market of clothes is guangzhou railway station.
Jul 9, 2009 00:16
  • ELLYSE
There're direct buses from Shenzhen airport to downtown Guangzhou, but the last departure is at 1845 so it wouldn't be of any use to you.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: [Shenzhen & Guangzhou] - My travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code