Menu
Pretty female ghost Joey Wong becomes Nun
Jul 8, 2009 03:21
  • LEONARDO
Joey Wong (Wáng Zǔxián ( 王祖贤),a Hong Kong based Taiwan-born actress, has been reported to become a nun in Vancouver. She was spotted in a Buddhist Temple in Vancouver. Born in 1967, the 42-year-old belle was hurt in love for couple of times. Finally, she see through the worldliness and becomes a nun. Her past love stories have affected her deeply, which led her decision to retire from entertainment in 2001 and stay in Vancouver.

Joey made a name in the movie A Chinese Ghost Story (倩女幽魂). The pretty female ghost was very impressive on Chinese audience. It was a classic. She was endowed with beauty but suffered a lot in love. In the latest years, quite a number of Chinese celebs have become nuns and months. Behind their halos lie hidden sufferings.

Jul 8, 2009 03:29
  • LEONARDO
Joey Wong

Jul 8, 2009 03:33
  • LEONARDO
Chyi Chin- Joey's ex-boyfriend. He is a Taiwanese pop singer. I like several songs of this guy, but I think Chyi Chin really hurts Joey Wong a lot.

Jul 8, 2009 12:38
GUEST44193 Please tell me it ain't so. She is such a stunningly beautiful woman, yet her love life was rocky and turbulent. But if this is the way she can find her inner peace, then I wish her the best.
Jul 9, 2009 04:44
  • ICEBLUE
I sympathize Joey Wong very much. She has Angelic smiles. She played well the role of Nie Xiaoqian in the film A Chinese Ghost Story. Is that so-called "红颜薄命'(Over the greatest Beauty hangs the greatest woe)?
Jul 11, 2009 22:58
GUESTGESET Why? She is my angel. It is said that she fell into despondency in Canada.
Mar 24, 2010 18:57
GUESTKIKO She is beautiful and a good actress and she became a popular on her movie the A Chinese Ghost Story and she is still beautiful even she is 42 years old and I didn't that she is a nun and one of her fans and also I am one of the fans of Leslie Cheung and I think they are like and perfect once
Apr 6, 2010 21:42
  • JINGJING
a dramatic life
Jan 9, 2012 03:20
GUEST36122 It's a good thing that Joey Wang left him(Chiyi) and let someone else to pick up this trash guy. Hope Joey Wang has found a good guy who never married or get kids from previous relationships. A good woman truly deserves a high quality man,... not the type of guy goes around messing up young womens' lifes. Chiyi is an irresponsible, selfish, and plainly a dirty old man. Watch out for this scrum bag you young ladies.
Post a Reply to: Pretty female ghost Joey Wong becomes Nun
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code