Menu
Bus from Hangzhou to Nanjing?
Sep 15, 2011 05:22
GUESTWASIKE Hello,
I will be traveling to China through Hangzhou airport and i will need to Nanjing by bus the same day. I arrive on Sunday 18th September at 1805 HRS. Can i get a bus to Nanjing at that time? How much does it cost? Do i have to pre- book? I appreciate your kind response.
Wasike
Kampala (Uganda)
Sep 15, 2011 21:47
GUEST5344
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTWASIKE

Hello,
I will be traveling to China through Hangzhou airport and i will need to Nanjing by bus the same day. I arrive on Sunday 18th September at 1805 HRS. Can i get a bus to Nanjing at that time? How much does it cost? Do i have to pre- book? I appreciate your kind response.
Wasike
Kampala (Uganda)

There is no direct bus from Hangzhou airport to Nanjing. The last buses from Hangzhou Bus Station and Hangzhou North Bus Station start at 19:00 and 19:30. I don't think you can catch it.

If you are not hurry, I suggest you stay in Hangzhou for a night and then catch a bus/train from Hangzhou to Nanjing. If you really need to get to Nanjing when you arrive, you need take the airport shuttle bus to Hangzhou Railway Station. It costs around CNY 20. Then you can catch a train to Nanjing. But it is too late when you get there.

Train schedule:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/hangzhou-schedule.htm
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bus from Hangzhou to Nanjing?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code