Menu
Travel companion for south-west China around April 2010
Jul 12, 2009 05:56
guest21146 Hi

I'm a 28 year old Australian Female and I am planning on travelling to south-west China starting around April next year for either one or two months.
My plan is very flexible at this stage so i'm open to anyones itinerary as long as it includes Yunnan. I am looking for a fellow female travel companion only.
Sep 30, 2009 04:03
GUEST62162 Hi there,
I'm Vickey i am a colleage student now in Chengdu . I'd love to join your travelling, I'm fluent in English and Chinese. ,I'm fond of traveling myself and have been to many places as a backpacker,so,if you need any help , Please contact me on your 126.comf|lilu_1114 or further details and availability.
Oct 10, 2009 00:25
  • HERBEAT
Hi I'm a female English tour guide and interpreter in China and would like to be acompany with you when you arrive. I guess we could talk about your travel plans in detail with mails if you like, ok? 126.com|shemmous I'd like to make friends and help people...
Oct 13, 2009 10:07
  • YOOCO
Hi, how are you? Have you find anyone yet? My name is A Xing, female. I'm very interested in your tour and would love to travel with you. I am in love with Yunnan and have traveled to Yunnan more than ten times! I also love the South-west of China, it's so colourful. I lived in Tibet for 4 years as well. I can design the route for you if you want. April is the perfect time to travel. I speak fluent English. Email me to: yahoo.com.cn|yoocowu
Oct 3, 2010 20:06
GUESTAMORTIZ... Excellent blog! I genuinely love how it' s mild on my eyes as ably as the info are expertly written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new brief has been made. I own subscribed to your rss maintain which should do the frolic! Maintain a punctilious daytime!
Oct 4, 2010 01:25
GUESTCALCULA... Can I fitting say what a ease to feel someone who in point of fact knows what theyre talking to on the internet. You patently have knowledge of how to cause an issue to stumble and go-ahead it important. More people necessity to interpret this and be aware of this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more in vogue because you absolutely secure the gift.
Oct 4, 2010 06:54
GUESTBIWEEKL... It' s the primary while I entertain heard that in Macedonia, obits are an unusual observe. You have wonderfully written the post. I include liked your aspect of book this. Thanks allowing for regarding sharing this.
Oct 4, 2010 07:13
GUESTBOOK DI... Greetings. I like your article. This is a worthy site and I wanted to advise a note to slacken you know. good contribution!
Jan 9, 2011 23:23
  • HERBEAT
Hmm.. what the hell is that?
Apr 26, 2013 04:15
GUESTGIRIJA I am indian women would like to you as travell companion . languages known as english ,hindi, marathi.I will take care of you very nicely.
Post a Reply to: Travel companion for south-west China around April 2010
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code