Menu
How to stay in china for dependant visa?
Aug 18, 2015 01:05
GUEST6788
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST03200

i am currently holding a dependent visa which mean ,you are not allowed to work,,what visa will i get if i will work in china.

If you plan to work, then you should change your dependent one into a Z type. First, find a qualified company that can hire foreigners. Then apply for the work permit wit the help of your employer. Lastly, please visit the local entry and exit management bureau and confrm whehter you can change change your depedent one into Z without leaving. If they say No, then you need get back to your country to apply for the Z.
May 11, 2017 07:51
GUEST00191 Hi nakaalis kaba.. we are at the same situation .. what did you do. And what visa did you apply for your daughter and yours..chat back asap.. tnx
Jun 5, 2017 19:12
Hi there, I am a student currently studying in china with a temporary resident permit. I am about to graduate within next 2 months. My wife is also a student currently studying in china too but will be graduating next year. She has a temporary resident permit too. Can I apply for dependent visa from china directly without leaving china? If so what is the process and what are the documents that I need to provide?
Thank you
Sep 5, 2017 01:12
GUEST41433 My fiancé is working in China and I would like to apply for a dependant visa. We would like to get married in Beijing but neither of us is Chinese. Can we get married here and apply for a dependant visa or need to leave China and do it in the US or Australia.
Jan 7, 2018 05:50
GUEST37473 Hi need some help here ..
My wife got a job in shangai so the company wants her to come on business or tourist visa to China first .after entering ,the company will sponcer the work visa for her..so even I wanted to go along with her to China on a dependent visa.so i wanted to know process.please help me.

Thanks in advance!
Aug 7, 2018 22:22
GUEST46173 My Husband is working in Beijing n now I want to accompany him. I am trying for S2 visa. I am staying in Bangalore. Kindly suggest me the agency who can get my Visa soon.
Aug 8, 2018 02:06
You could apply for Q visa and S visa..
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to stay in china for dependant visa?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code