Menu
Apartment in Qingdao
Jul 18, 2009 06:39
  • DJULES
Hi everyone,

I am French and will be arriving in Qingdao at the end of August. I will be there until the end of January and I am wondering what is the best way to look for accommodation. I am single and only need a small fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment near Ocean University.

Do you know any good real estate agent in Qingdao? Any other source (web site...) for searching?

Thanks in advance,
- Julien
Jul 24, 2009 20:23
  • EMMAA4506
Hi Julien,

First of all sorry to get your hopes up- I don't have any information about real estate agencies in Qingdao! I just noticed that you were arriving in Qingdao at the same time I am, and staying for the same period, so I thought I would say hello. I am an Australian going to teach at a university for a semester which I'm really excited about. I've never been to China before (or anywhere in Asia for that matter) but I've been researching Qingdao and it looks like a lovely place which I can't wait to explore! How about you, have you been before?

Emma :)
Jul 29, 2009 01:43
  • DJULES
Hi Emma,

Quite excited also to be spending one semester in Qingdao! I have never been there but only heard good things about the place. I am coming to learn Mandarin and I decided to choose Qingdao over Beijing or Shanghai.

I will be arriving at the end of August, early enough to enjoy the beer festival ;-).

Cheers.

- Julien
Aug 1, 2009 02:29
  • VERKY
hey,Julien.
Acutually Qingdao is a good place to stay and study ,you needn't to care much about it.i am student of Ocean University of China living in Qingdao now,there are three campus of OUC--Laoshan,Fushan,Yushan.so i wonder whether
you will study in fushan campus,the school will offer accommodation.but there are some foreign students rent apartment outside the school.
if you have any questions ,please feel free to contract me.
Aug 1, 2009 02:42
  • VERKY
http://www.thatsqingdao.com/qingdao-classifieds/apartments/serviced-apartments.html
i just find this english website for apartment .i hope it will help you.
Oct 26, 2009 23:01
  • HERBEAT
hi, is anyone here? I arrived at Qingdao one month ago and would like to make some new friends...
Post a Reply to: Apartment in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code