Menu
Prefessional Car Rental Services Provider in China
Jul 19, 2009 00:04
  • LIANGKOZI
J & A Car Rental Services Co., Ltd is a professional car rental company that offers business van rental and business assistant services to foreign companies and individuals who need vans and assistant mainly for business purposes in GuangDong, particualy in Shenzhen, and its neighbouring cities and provinces, like GuangXi, YunNan, HuNan, JiangXi, etc.

J & A Car Rental Services Co., Ltd was established in the Feburary of 2009. Years before the company was founded, our staff had been working in the car rental and business assistant services. Our office is based in Shenzhen city and all of our staff have good command of English and years of working experiences in foreign trading companies. With the close business relationship and partnership we've established with many well known hotels and travel agencies, coupled with a dedicated and passionate service team and an extensive factory base, we proud ourselves on offering following services to you:

Business Van Rental Services
Business Assistant Services
Booking Hotel Rooms and Tickets
City Sightseeing Tour Guide Services

We mainly focus on the above services, which enable us to stand out from the other car rental services providers in China. With the professionalism we demonstrate and excellent services we offer, we’ve established a customer base consisted of mainly by our repeat customers who come to China for business from the countries like the United States, Canada, Brazil, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and other countries and regions around the world.

For more about what we can do for you and how we can make your China trip smooth, pleasant and fruitful, please visit our web site: www.jaindustries.com.cn.

Jul 26, 2009 12:01
GUESTALANSPL... Do you offer Canton Fair transportation and translation service? We, probably 4 of us, will be living in DongGuan city, which is close to the new exhibition hall, and we need a van that can take all of us. We also need 2 professional translators who are very familiar with everyday items like ceramic, glass and LED lighting products. Please email me when you see this message, my email is: forevergiftsinc.com|asplitek.

B.regards
Alan
Jul 27, 2009 00:47
  • JABAROOTOO
I'm interested in car rental - NO driver necessary - from Guilin. I have Chinese Licence and would like to do a self-driving tour of the area for four to five days.

Please send me Private MSG if you offer this service.
Post a Reply to: Prefessional Car Rental Services Provider in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code