Menu
Looking for someone to sightsee with July 27 - Aug 5 2009
Jul 19, 2009 17:42
guest32251 I just found out that the friend I am visiting in Beijing will not be available during the days and not some nights. Have not been to China before and would love to see sights with another interested English speaking person. I am an enthusiastic person who has travelled quite a bit, but not keen to spend 2 weeks alone.
Anyone there or going who might want to "go around" together. or know of an individual tour guide for some days, that is fine too. I am not big on group trips. I am an American professional female in 50s visiting for tourism, not business. Just let me know if you have any ideas for me. thanks.
Jul 20, 2009 06:28
GUEST11269 you may contact yahoo.com|plumlee99
Jul 24, 2009 05:32
  • BABYHARE
Hallo,

I am a 30 yo, easygoing girl downtown, just finished my German course and have nothing to do here. Pls feel free to contact me if you need a guide or even just want to meet sb and having a beer together. My email add: 163.com|babyhare

Take care

Nancy
Jul 27, 2009 22:09
  • LAKERFANED
Hello there!

I am a Hong Kong teacher who goes to Beijing starting from 1st August till 5th. If you are interested in visiting the city together, drop me an email at gmail.com|kafkawes.

Thanks a lot!
Jul 28, 2009 21:38
GUEST67161 Hi:
I'm visiting my sister during that time.My sister won't be available during the day.I'd like to get a partner.I'm kindda energetic and easy to get along.My e-mail 163.com|sarahohsarah
Really looking forward to your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Reply to: Looking for someone to sightsee with July 27 - Aug 5 2009
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code