Menu
Biz assistant/private interpreter/personal tour guide is available in the whole Sichuan Province!
Jul 19, 2009 20:58
  • ERLENEN84
I am a freelace english tour guide/interpreter/secretary/business assistant in cute panda's hometown-Chengdu city, Sichuan Province.I have been working as a freelancer for over 3 years.And I offer my services to all the people who is in need of an english tour guide, interpreter or an assistant.I am a very easy-going, honest, considerate and friendly girl with excellent english skills.My availability is flexible and can be at your service when you need me on business trips, holidays or weekend shopping excursions.If you are on a trip to Sichuan, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to your inquiry.

The services I offer:

1,airport pick-up and drop-off

2,help with hostel/hotel booking

3,help with car/van rental

4,english tour guide service

5,interpretation service

6,help with relocation

Please email: ymail.com|junyun1220 OR phone: 0086-135 5865 0209

I am available to talk from 8:00am to 11:40pm everyday

Jan 5, 2010 23:31
  • ERLENEN84
All the guides from Chengdu should come to post here, let's share work experiences!
May 7, 2011 04:14
GUEST26454 I visit chengdu around 17 of may and would see best place in city.

what would be cost for one day tour chengdu
May 13, 2011 00:13
  • HAPPY_LORNA
My hometown is Chengdu , while Now I Live in Shenzhen.
I love my hometown , also I like Shenzhen
welcome China
Jul 14, 2011 17:51
GUESTLIZ Hi, I would also like to become a freelance translator! I am currently 17 years old and I am very interested in what you do. Could you perhaps email me? I have some questions about how it is to be a freelance translator! Thank you!

hellokitty.com|lizredd
Post a Reply to: Biz assistant/private interpreter/personal tour guide is available in the whole Sichuan Province!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code