Menu
Education in Xining
Feb 21, 2005 21:10
  • RP63
I am an Indian and am searching for information on the existence of English medium school (s) in Xining for my 9 year old daughter.Shall be grateful for the information.
Feb 22, 2005 11:02
  • DEE0228
Xining is in the remote inland area of China,the economic environment and living conditions are not as developed as those big cities.
Rarely international schools can be searched via the internet, but i got one called "Xijian Bilingual Chinese-English School" , it is famous in the local place, maybe you can ask for assistance from the school you are going to teach. Good Luck!
Feb 23, 2005 20:02
  • RP63
Many thanks for the prompt response. Subsequently, I did search on the net and found that Xian is also far away from Xining. Even if there is no International School in Xining, is there a standard English medium school? Something run by Missionaries, for instance- a school where the medium of education is english?

Shall be grateful to have any more information.
Aug 10, 2016 10:18
Bro. Medium English Schools are rare here in Xining. English Speaking people are like very few...
Aug 10, 2016 10:22
Quote:

Originally Posted by RP63

I am an Indian and am searching for information on the existence of English medium school (s) in Xining for my 9 year old daughter.Shall be grateful for the information.

I also hail from Bangalore, India. currently living in Xining. 24 yrs old. We could chat and Hang out.
Post a Reply to: Education in Xining
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code