Menu
What kind of girl will you fall for?
Jul 23, 2009 04:00
guestmimi I have a friend. She is at her some 20s. She was a bit talkative(or noisy or whatever you call). She talked to me last night: it seems that most boys/men in his college and company do not like her because he is noisy in her eyes? I am not as talkative as my friend and I am a littile reserved and quiet. Unfortunately, I am also not so popular with the boys in my class. OK, I know most boys like pretty girls.So both of us are above the average among all the girls in the class. ^_^. Here I don’t want to talk about appearance. If two girls are of equal physical attractiveness, what kind of girl do you prefer? Which is more favored, talkative girls(or even noisy) or quiet(reserved) girls?
Jul 23, 2009 21:44
  • LARRYBOY
As I get older I tend to lean towards the one that is quiet and reserved. too much talking takes to much of ones energy unless that is a work related job and it becomes necessary,,but at home or outside it would be like living next to a highway that never sleeps. Quiet and reserved girls do talk but choose their words carefully so not to give themselves away. Talkative girls tell all and are not afraid to let everyone else hear them. My opinion....I choose privacy. LB
Jul 26, 2009 03:43
  • CARLOS
I am with Larry on this one. It would be very disturbing to have to go out to find silence.

Although my wife is very talkative with her friends and relatives, she understands the importance of silence.
Jul 26, 2009 04:43
GUESTEBBIE I don't like dumb girls. I will go for noisy girls.
Jul 26, 2009 15:08
  • LARRYBOY
Dont compare quiet to dumb! You may be surprised.
Aug 2, 2009 00:07
GUESTJONES Japanese, Korean girls are elegant, feminine and courteous - I'd fall head over heels for them.
Aug 2, 2009 10:26
  • VANESSARAY
for me ,i prefer to make friends with talkative girls ,as me talkative either !haha
well ,im not guy so maybe you dont care my opinion :)
but there is sth can prove that is i have alot of guys friends and been alittle popular :)
so ...being talkative is not annoying except of been in the situation where you have to be quiet !!
Last edited by VANESSARAY: Aug 2, 2009 10:37
Post a Reply to: What kind of girl will you fall for?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code