Menu
Please help! 1year multiple entry 60day limit visa
Jul 25, 2009 04:22
Hello Everyone.

I am from India and married to a chinese national for last 2years. Now we are moving to China(Shenzhen). I got a 1year multiple entry visa to china with 60day limit and i am going to stay in shenzhen. After completeion of 60days in shenzhen i have to move out of china. Now i heard from many people that i can goto HongKong vai LoWu railway station and can come back again to shenzhen so that my next 60day will start in shenzhen.

I have some questions in my mind, if anyone can help would be appreciated...

1 Can anyone tell me what all i have to do while going from LoWu to Hongkong and comeback to again to LoWu?

2. One way to go to HK is via LoWu railway station... but what all things i have to do? how easy it is? can i come back within hour again to shenzhen to get my next 60day stay?

3. which station to get down after i pass my immigration from LoWu to Hongkong train, so that, after few hours stay i can come back to shenzhen(LoWu)?

4. As soon i reach HK railway station(or some other i dont know) from LoWu, will i have to take ON-ARRIVAL visa for HK or i can directly take a train back to Shenzhen?

Thanks in Advance
Jul 25, 2009 05:54
  • VICTORMAI
1. All you have to do is to take your passport with you.
2.The same as above. There will be two checkpoints waiting for you. One is mainland Customs, after pass through, go follow the crowds to arrive the HK Customs, pass it,you will be in HK now. Maybe for the foreigners, they have to write a small note of declaration before the passport checking(The staffs will remind you if you forget). It is very very easy.
3.If you do not want to pay a visit to HK, after you pass through the HK Customs, you can walk around and come back again.
4.After you reach HK, if you do not go anywhere, you do not need to take a train back, you can just walk back just as you walk to pass the two checkpoints. The distance is just to cross a small river.....
Jul 25, 2009 05:59
Thanks for ur reply

i have some doubt..

1. At LoWu station there must be two counter for immigration one for going to HK (exit china) and other would be entering china.
Can i do this..... as soon as i passed from HK immigration at LoWu, i will turn back to another counter for entering china (so that no need to take a train to sheng sui station) and by that i can get more 60days stay..

Thanks
Jul 25, 2009 08:13
GUEST66161 Yes, no need to take a train to sheung shui if you do not want to........
Post a Reply to: Please help! 1year multiple entry 60day limit visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code