Menu
MArried to Chinese National - Moving to Shenzhen
Jul 25, 2009 05:15
I am an indian and got married to chinese national from last 2years. Now we are moving to china(Shenzhen).

I got 1year multiple entry 60day limit visa to china. Could anybody please tell me some of my questions answer so that i can clear my doubts.

1. I will be going to find some job in shenzhen after that can i convert my L-visa to Z-visa from there it self so that no need to come back to India?

2. My visa is 1year multiple entry with 60day limit, that means anyhow i have to quit china in 60days. Can i goto HongKong and can come back?

3. Can i go via LoWu railway station? if yes, which station should i get down after LoWu. ?

4. If i reach some station (HK Station), do i have to get HK visa(ON ARRIAVAL) and then only i can come back to shenzhen or no need to take the visa directly catch another train and come back.

5. From LoWu i have to goto Sheng sui (if i am right). Do i have to take ON ARRIVAL visa for HK or i can directly turn back and catch another train to come back to LoWu?

Thanks in Advance

Jul 30, 2009 23:40
  • JJACK
1. no.. you should leave the country to get a new visa.

2 you can.. reapply chinese visa in hongkong

3 of course.. any station you want. since after you passed lowu.. it's already HK.

4 - 5 you will need a HK visa to enter HK.. i'm not sure if you can get an "on arrival" visa. the visa check is in lowu. after that's you will need to apply a chinese visa to enter china mindland.

Jul 31, 2009 12:41
i have some doubts...

i am flying to shenzhen in aug-09 from india with my wife. but i am going to shenzhen via hongkong.

now my tickets (including return tickets ) are from india to HK and back HK to india.

i got multiple entry 1year 60days limit visa for china. that means my return ticket from HK is after 60days of entry in shenzhen.

As indians has on arrival visa for HK.

my question is
As soon as i land in HK from india, they will give me 14days on arrival visa, do i have to show my returning tickets back to india after 14days or just i could say i am going to china via hongkong and not staying in HK?

thanks in advance
Post a Reply to: MArried to Chinese National - Moving to Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code