Menu
Shanghai urban culture and trendspotting
Jul 25, 2009 08:20
On the 6th August I'll begin my great Chinese adventure; 25 days of solo travel, sightseeing and cultural exposure. To hit the ground running I'd like some help getting past some cultural inertia. Something I always experience when visiting a new place (even in Europe!). So I need a guide, to show me the ins and outs of public transport, a little social etiquette and some food tips! My Shanghai plans include checking out urban culture (fashion, art, music, entertainment, built environment), trendspotting and lots of photography.
I need the following in a guide/companion: great Putonghua, decent English, reasonable awareness of Shanghai and a keen interest in urban fashion or street art. I have a guide book so you don't need to know the history of anything!

Please contact me via mail: gmail.com|andrewsverige
I need your help for one day, so please reply with your daily rate.

Thank you,
Andrew

Last edited by ANDREWSVERIGE: Jul 25, 2009 08:59
Jul 25, 2009 11:26
Hay friends ! my name is Maggie, a beautiful and passionate easy going girl in shanghai , , Now I am experienced China business interpreter , translator and tour guide ! Bachelor degree in business English and foreign trade. Good command of English in listening .speaking .writhing and translating ,So I'd like to find some other working chance to make full use of my time and work more. I would like help your trip and your business in china , my service is as follows

Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers; Exhibitions / Trade Shows ; Business Meeting / Negotiations ; Market Research ; Help Client Set up Office ; Business Companion ; Secretary Service ; Personal Tour Guide ; Show Local Culture/ Food /Shooping/ Entertainment...
Feel free to contact to me :
mobile phone : +8615800302159
Msn:live.cn|maggie99
Mobile:+86 15800302159
Post a Reply to: Shanghai urban culture and trendspotting
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code