Menu
[Help please?] Dali - Fenghuang, Fenghuang - Guilin
Jul 26, 2009 01:33
guestVV Hi -

I was planning routes for Dali - Fenghuang and Fenghuang - Guilin in late August and can't seem to figure out the best route.

Right now for Dali - Fenghuang I'm doing:
Dali - Kunming (Bus, 4.5hr, 100 CNY) - Changsha (Air, 1.75hr, 850 CNY) - Fenghuang (Bus, 8.5hr, 130 CNY)

and not sure what's the best way to go from Fenghuang-Guilin.

Can someone kindly advise? Thanks :)
Jul 27, 2009 01:00
  • JABAROOTOO
If you want to use the trains you can try Huaihua in your search.

I've just been doing research from Zhangjiajie and that is the best way to bring up the most trains and then you just need to search for the time that suits. You can see if the trains stops at Jishou as well

Fenghuang is is between Jishou and Huaihua which is a major hub for the railway
Jul 30, 2009 00:30
  • ELLYSE
I'm pretty sure I've answered this question before.
"Best" is subjective. I'm not sure if you prefer/have the extra budget to fly instead of taking overland transport.
If you're going solely by overland transport, the most direct method would be to bus Fenghuang -- Huaihua then train Huaihua -- Guilin.
Aug 1, 2009 06:44
GUESTVV Thanks Ellyse. Googled forum posts and you mentioned there was a direct bus from Changsha to Fenghuang. When/how often does the bus leave from Changsha? :)
Aug 1, 2009 06:46
GUEST85231 Thanks Ellyse. Would you happen also to know often and when the direct bus leaves Changsha for Fenghuang? :)
Aug 2, 2009 10:11
  • ELLYSE
Hmmm, I'm not sure, but I would suggest that you try at Changsha West long-distance bus station.
Post a Reply to: [Help please?] Dali - Fenghuang, Fenghuang - Guilin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code