Menu
buying furniture in china
Jul 28, 2009 04:28
  • JINILIAIRENE
hi guys... I just found this forum and i think it is very helpful and informative.

I am from Indonesia and planning to travel to China this September. I heard that we can buy furniture and construction material (in large quantity, I work in construction company) to be shipped to my country. do you know which city is the best for my needs?

many thanks before...
Jul 28, 2009 09:50
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
Foshan in Guangdong, a city close to Guangzhou, has big markets for furniture and construction material like, aluminium, PVC pipes, etc. If you need more infomation in details, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_bill.

Cheers!

Bill
Jul 28, 2009 13:35
  • JINILIAIRENE
well thank you bill.. i know foshan from the movie wing chun starred by donnie yan...
i'll contact you nearing september...
Jul 28, 2009 21:19
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,JINILIAI,

It is finally up to the products request furniture and construction material which you want.

Bdgs&Tks,
Susan

MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Jul 28, 2009 23:35
GUEST14976 Hi,Foshan is the right city you should go,the furniture market is located in Lecong,and the construction material market both located in Guangzhou and Foshan,it depends on your inquirement.

Pls feel free to contact me when you have more question,thank you.

Regards

Angel

yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Jul 29, 2009 03:01
  • BILLCAI
Hi Jinliai,

There are also big markets for contrustion material in Guangzhou, I am familar with all these markets, welcome to contact me if you need any help.

Cheers!

Bill
Jan 27, 2011 08:37
  • IVYSKY
yes,there are furniture and construction material market in foshan.I am local foshan people, I can show you around.
Post a Reply to: buying furniture in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code