Menu
Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
Jun 28, 2012 15:27
GUEST14829 OMG! This totally is disgusting I am at a loss for words right now
Jul 2, 2012 05:55
GUEST86851
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST29179 View Post

That's not healthy. You should probably take up a hobby. I guarantee your kids will resent you if you're one of those moms whose only contribution to this world is making more babies.

Your an idiot. That is not what she meant and you know it. She sounds like she actually gives a crap about her kids. Good for her...

Again, dumb. If there is a god I believe he would let us make our own choices. God wouldnt just have us on puppet stings making our lives perfect, what would be the point of that? It would be boring and not really letting humans actually live.

She mad a choice. Understandably that she has something wrong with her. However, her and her family probably made a choice to ignore signs of this. No you can not blame people for disorders that they have. On the other hand I would blame a blind person for trying to walk around with a knife in there hand not knowing where they are going.

However, do we have the whole story? It sounds alot like bath salts or lsd to me.
Jul 2, 2012 20:39
GUEST15248 It is miraculous to me, the inept dolts who blame something on the big "G" and conveniently leave the Devil completely out of the equation. Peoiple do things. They do hideous unspeakable things. I deal with people every day who just amaze me with the level of disrespect they have for themselves and moreso for others. Out of all of the sickness in this world right now this episode was sad, but not at all surprising.
Jun 22, 2014 17:05
GUEST99963 It's always been sick and crazy. The media is not on your side. They hide as much as they can but some still leak through. Do research this is the illuminati agenda
Jul 17, 2014 20:20
GUEST71150
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST77215

Ppl think angels and demons a joke dis 1st hand proof!!! I dnt care wat mental state they think she in in dats pure evil dats y she didn't mean 2 cuz she didnt kno she had no control

Please tell me how is this proof. It is the words of a crazy person. I once saw a crazy homeless person saying he was from the future. Was this proof he was from the future? No! of course not he was just crazy. The woman should be executed. If she is willing to kill her own baby she will think nothing of killing a stranger. A dangerous animal would not be allowed to live. She is a dangerous animal.
Jul 17, 2014 20:21
GUEST71150
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14450 View Post

I'm gonna pray for you because you clearly have no idea just how GOOD the Lord is.....that precious baby is in His loving arms right now. My son is also my reason for living, and I'm sure any mother who loves their child would agree with me! Makes me sick to my stomach to hear these demonic, disgusting actions!! They need Je...

Yes, got was not able to help the baby this time because he was busy giving AIDS to babies in Africa.
Jul 17, 2014 20:30
GUEST71150
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17746

What in hell do you mean "if the lord were good this wouldn't have happened in the first place"

The person means that if god is truely all powerful and can do anything why would he allow such a terrible think to happen. Remember god is everywhere. So he watched this happen and did nothing. He knew she was going to do this before she did and he did nothing. I hope god does not exist because if he does he is pure evil, pure evil! His soul is black like tar. Perhaps he feeds off of humanities suffering. Why do you praise such an evil being. Doing so is encouraging him to allow more suffering. Or are your prayers just you begging for mercy from this cruel overlord?
Jul 26, 2014 22:15
  • VIGORHE
"The Last Days" , The Devil has become more and more violent, unbelievable tragedies could be heard of and seen....Keep sane and always love your sons and daughters please.
Last edited by VIGORHE: Jul 26, 2014 22:31
May 2, 2015 12:31
  • STEVIEB
some sort of mental crisis?...wonder how long it took the Police to work that out...geeeeesh...
Aug 18, 2016 18:18
GUEST44710 There is a more natural explanation for this behavior that does not require resorting as our forebears once did to supernatural phenomena. An estimated 1,000 women are afflicted with postpartum psychosis. Women with the diagnosis can suffer dangerous delusions and desires to hurt their children, unlike postpartum depression, which occurs in as many as one in five new mothers.

Also in Texas Andrea Yates, suburban Houston mother who drowned her five children in a bathtub in 2001, and Dena Schlosser, who cut off her baby's arms in 2004 both suffered from postpartum psychosis, their attorneys have said. These psychotic women have begun treatment while incarcerated in a state mental institution and will remain there until they are no longer dangerous.
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code