Menu
Truth or Myth
Jul 29, 2009 18:40
  • LARRYBOY
It is said in the Asian culture that if you eat your food spicy it helps to protect your immune system. I have seen alot of multi Asian cultures cook most of their food on the spicy side!! Truth or Myth LB
Jul 29, 2009 21:54
  • ICEBLUE
On the contrary, if you eat food spicy, it helps to decline your immune system. Tradtional Chinese medicines holds that spicy food are harmful to your spleen and stomach.
Jul 30, 2009 05:50
  • VICTORMAI
Definitely right. I like spicy food, and I am strong.
Jul 31, 2009 13:07
  • CARLOS
I also like spiced food, today we ate Sichuan hot pot, heh.

I am practically never ill.

Jul 31, 2009 18:41
  • LARRYBOY
hey Carlos, how do you like your spicey? With jalapenos or chilli peppers. I like my spicey with Chilli peppers,, jalapenos give me to much heartburn. LB
Aug 1, 2009 12:04
  • CARLOS
Larry, chilli peppers are my favourite too, although jalapenos goes as well, especially with kebab.

My wife brought Sichuan pepper when she came. Nowadays when talking about my cookings all say that I put pepper to my porridge too. Well, I donĀ“t, but they say.

Off the record, if eat two - three days very hot foods going to toilet is not funny.
Aug 1, 2009 19:20
  • LARRYBOY
Carlos, I am the same way but with Jalapenos and American style Hot sauce in a bottle. The next morning is the same,,, and I thought volcanic lava was hot!! haha I switched to chilli. I still think that the Chilli helps with the immune system. I am rarely sick thank God. Is Sichuan pepper just as hot as chilli pepper? LB
Post a Reply to: Truth or Myth
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code