Menu
china visa service F extension 6 month or one year multiple expired visa13391736578
Jan 17, 2011 21:04
  • JAMES_CHINA
Visa Service for foreigners in Beijing

▲ China Visa Solutions:
△ Visa Extension(L→L,F→F ,Z→Z)
△ Visa Alteration (L→F,L→Z ,F→Z,X→L,Z→L)
△ All Types of Invitation Letters
△ Z Visa Service (Foreigners can apply for a Z visa without leaving China)

If you are in the need for one or more of the services above, please contact,
Contact Person:James
Tel: +86-10-58156222 ext.-123
Cell Phone:138 1030 4060
QQ:283277233
MSN: hotmail.com|zhants2008
E-mail: yeah.net|james_china
ADD: Room707-708,CYTS Plaza,No.5 DongZhimenSouthAvenue,Dongcheng District, Beijing,China

Jan 19, 2011 21:19
GUESTIMPORT.... Before you write E-mail please answer those questions

What’s your Nationality? UK
When is your Latest Entrance Stamp on the Passport? july 09, 2009
When is your Currently Visa Expire? oct, 08, 2009

What kind of visa would you like apply ? extension for one month

What kind of visa Currently hold you ? tourist

How long and how many entries you want apply How many entries you will apply
(one entry is ok)

Feb 8, 2011 13:03
GUEST82477 Hi, I want to ask what did you do to fix your visa situation? I know a guy that has an expired visa and wants to get it fixed without deport. He said he can go back to US for a month, but he wants to come back for jobs. He never break any laws by working illegal. He just live with me for some time, and now he live with another friend, so he doesnt have registration papers. He cant get because he doesnt have visa. He cant get job because he doesnt have visa. Many jobs that will hire him tell him to first fix his problem, then they will negotiate a contract for a job.

I look for anybody to give me advice I can tell my friend. email me: gmail.com|lionel.carver2

Thank u
Mar 3, 2011 06:53
  • ELAME
HI,
H HOLD SYRIAN PASSPORT
PLEASE IWANT TO STAY IN CHINA FOR ONE YEAR TO STUDY CHINESS LUNGUAGE , BUT MY VISA (F) TYPE FOR 30 DAYS ONLY

HOW CAN I STAY AND HOW MUCH THAT WILL COST ME.

THANKS
Mar 27, 2011 17:48
GUESTKAMARA am a citizen of sierra leone ,i ve few days remaing and i will like to extend my visa ,pls hw do i go abt it and hw much will it cost me. thanks
Mar 27, 2011 20:47
GUEST8860
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKAMARA

am a citizen of sierra leone ,i ve few days remaing and i will like to extend my visa ,pls hw do i go abt it and hw much will it cost me. thanks

You need go to the Exit and Entry Management department at the local police station to extend your visa.
Jun 11, 2011 02:33
GUEST24132 [quote=GUEST24132,431311]I am a Philippine passport holder here in Singapore and I have been to China twice already. I applied my visa in Singapore and I am only allowed to apply for single entry each time I want to go to CHina as I am not a resident yet. My single entry visa is good for 1 month and I can stay for 7 days maximum.

I was advice if I want to apply for a multiple entry in China I have to do it in my home country. I just have some informations I need to ask for clarifications.

1. If I am granted with a multiple visa from my home country and enter China, how long is my maximum duration of stay?And in case I wanted to extend my stay while in China what is the maximum duration for my stay and how many extensions can I get for applying?

2. If in case I dont get a multiple visa and granted with a single entry again, so I will be given 7 days maximum and if I want to stay more, how long will be the extension and how many times can I apply for extension?

pls send me a reply at yahoo.com|prettie_trisczhia
{pls send me a reply at yahoo.com|prettie_trisczhia]
Jun 13, 2011 23:07
  • JOHNNASH
Consular officers decide on the visa's period of validity, duration of stay and number of entry in the light of China's laws and regulations, I can't tell you assuring answers.

In my option,
1. If you are granted a multiple visa from your home country and enter China, the maximum duration of stay is 30 days. If you want to stay more than 30 days, you can exit Mainland China to go to HK/Macau when the 30 days expire, then return to Mainland China for another 30 days because you have a multiple entry visa. Please don't renew your multiple entry visa in Mainland China, once you get a new visa, you multiple entry will automatically expire, therefore, just go to HK/Macau, then return to Mainland China for the new 30 days stay duration.

2. If you don't get a multiple entry visa and granted a single entry visa again, the maximum stay duration will be 14 days or 30 days, you can get the visa extension within Mainland China, you can apply for extension twice.
Sep 29, 2011 02:18
GUEST13253 i am from kyrgyzstan and my viza expired 1 year and 2 mounth ,i give the chinese agent to extend my pasport a year ago so they give the asuarence that they will extend it after 10 days return my passport expired. so since then i cant extend it. but i really want to leave china with out diporting ,,,,,pls any help.......
Oct 3, 2011 07:01
GUEST17246 [quote=GUEST24132,431313][quote=GUEST24132,431311]I am a Philippine passport holder here in Singapore and I have been to China twice already. I applied my visa in Singapore and I am only allowed to apply for single entry each time I want to go to CHina as I am not a resident yet. My single entry visa is good for 1 month and I can stay for 7 days maximum.

I was advice if I want to apply for a multiple entry in China I have to do it in my home country. I just have some informations I need to ask for clarifications.

1. If I am granted with a multiple visa from my home country and enter China, how long is my maximum duration of stay?And in case I wanted to extend my stay while in China what is the maximum duration for my stay and how many extensions can I get for applying?

2. If in case I dont get a multiple visa and granted with a single entry again, so I will be given 7 days maximum and if I want to stay more, how long will be the extension and how many times can I apply for
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: china visa service F extension 6 month or one year multiple expired visa13391736578
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code