Menu
Tian men
Feb 22, 2005 11:01
  • OBIWEE
Hi,
My grandparents came from Tian Men city and emigrated abroad in 1940s. I have never seen the city myself, and I'm sure that I still have a lot of relatives back there. Can anyone tell me more about the city? What's the major ethnic group and the major minority group living in the city? Any picture link that anyone can share about the city? I would love to chat more if anyone would be kind enough to help me know the city better.
Thanx. email: yahoo.com|obiwee
Feb 22, 2005 11:34
  • BRANDY
99% population in Tianmen are Han people
Feb 22, 2005 11:52
  • DEE0228
Tianmen lies in 120km west of Wuhan (Capital of Hubei Province), it is a small city but it's one of the famous hometown of overseas Chinese. Tens of thousands of overseas Chinese distribute in different countries of the world.
Now, more and more overseas Chinese have come back and settled down here in order to built their own home better!
Apr 20, 2012 02:56
GUEST14616 okay ! my grandparents are from tianmen,they passed away,i wish to go back and settle down in tianmen or wuhan,i can speak tianmen dialect,please tell me how?i have 3 small children and im a dentist living in india, yahoo.com|astra1111
Post a Reply to: Tian men
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code