Menu
hina visa solution, professional visa service- visa extension and expired visa
Aug 10, 2009 22:09
guest55179
Our company insists on giving 100% gurentee services and provides the programs below:

E1. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 1 Year Multi-Entries F visa
S0. Hold a standard ( L ), ( X ) or ( Z ) Visa now, Want to get 1 month and 0 Entry L visa
S1. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 6 month and 0 Entry F visa
S2. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 6 month and 1 Entry F visa
S3. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 6 month and 2 Entries F visa
S4. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 6 month and Multi-Entries F visa
S5. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 3 month and 0 Entry F Visa -new
S6. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 3 month and 1 Entry F Visa -new
S7. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 3 month and 2 Entries F Visa -new
S8. Hold a standard ( L ) or ( F ) Visa now, Want to get 3 month and Multi-Entries F Visa -new
S9. First time Apply for 1 Year and Multi-Entry Work Permit, Working (Z) Visa and Residence Permit
S10. Hold a Working( Z ) Visa now. Want to extend 1 Year Working (Z) Visa and Residence Permit
S11. Hold a Working( Z ) Visa now. Apply the Residence Permit for your family
S12. Hold a Working( Z ) Visa now. Want to get Chinese Driver's License
S 13 Hold a (Z) work or (X) student Visa now want get 3 month1entry and 6 month 1 2 multiple entries F visa
S 13 Expired visa extension & conversion:

** Most of the services above can be done without leaving the country and it's not necessary to take interview in the police station. Besides that, our Express Service can save you out from any ugently emergency.

Our Free Courier Services will make you feel more relax now! Just give us a call, we will pick up all the document from your doorstep and deliver it back after done.

So if you have any problem with your VISA or any problem related to your visa: PLEASE

Call 13439969020 for further information
Aug 10, 2009 22:37
  • EWORLD
Am an Indian, present am working in one comapnty. for exmaple : Due to financial crises, if my company faired me. can i stay in the China to find another one? if no, how i can stay here to find another job or to do business?

Can you help me?
Post a Reply to: hina visa solution, professional visa service- visa extension and expired visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code