Menu
please help? bus or train out of longyan
Aug 13, 2009 05:30
guest15758 Hello everyone

I really do need an answer - the best way from longyan to macau, be it bus or train.

I do need to know because people at the counter in bus stations are usually not friendly and will not give me answers and my being deaf does not help matters - so, to save myself trouble, I found it is best if I know the exact destination ahead of time.

However, with longyan to macau, I am having difficulties finding the best route - is there a bus longyan to macau? Or do I need to go to xiamen, guangzhou, shenzhen, or zhuhai first?

Thanks in advance for any answers you may be able to give.
Aug 14, 2009 00:41
  • BIENVENUE
Hello

I have searched online, I don't think there is a direct bus or train from Longyan to Macau.

However, you could first take a bus or train from Longyan to XiaMen, and then you go to Macau from Xiamen by air.

Aug 14, 2009 06:25
GUEST57249 Hi - thanks for trying to help. I was able to get ahold of a chinese friend and she was able to search online and found that there is a bus longyan to zhuhai.

So, I went to the bus station, they have a 20:00 bus longyan to zhuhai for 293y.

Bit pricy. For those who want cheaper and have more time, a trip could also be taken by the train to guangzhou, then transferring to bus to macau. :-D
Post a Reply to: please help? bus or train out of longyan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code