Menu
clothes shopping in Shanghai
Aug 14, 2009 10:54
guest15179 I am going to Shanghai for the year. I am not sure if the clothes in the shops there will fit me. I heard the clothes there are all very small. Is this true? I am about 167cm and a UK size 10/ Euro size 38. I am packing for Shanghai now and I don't know if I need to bring loads of clothes or will I be able to buy clothes that fit me there.
Aug 17, 2009 21:19
  • VIVIAN54
I went to Shanghai with my friend couple years ago. It was a good place to shop. I am a UK size 10 too. I didn't have troubles to buy clothes there. My friend and I spent lots of money on shopping. At the end, we couldn't fit all our souvenirs in suitcases and we have to call Seven Seas to help us ship some of our stuff back to UK. I would suggest you don't bring too many clothes with you to Shanghai. Just buy it over there!
Sep 27, 2009 23:28
GUEST10187 do you just go to any shop? or were there specific shops that catered to larger sizes? seems on average most of the shops are selling clothes to fit small asian frames even if you're thin but taller you're out of luck. where did you find your clothes? were there some cheaper, non expat focused places you went?
thank so much for any information you can give.
Post a Reply to: clothes shopping in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code