Menu
17-year-old Brazilian girl admits killing 30 men
Aug 19, 2009 02:03
  • KUNGFUPANDA
A 17-year-old Brazilian girl admitted having killed 30 men in four different states of Brazil. The teenager confessed to the local police after being arrested in a street fight in Sao José de Rio Preto (Sao Paolo province).

"I don't have enough courage to hold a gun, but I can hold a knife," the girl said, “I am confessing because I promised I would do so before becoming 18, to avoid upsetting my family," she told the police officers. According to the police, she confessed now to avoid being prosecuted as an adult.

The teenager girl said she began killing at her age of 15. After she admitted the murder, the police checked the registered murder. Dozens of cases have been confirmed.

According to the police sources, the teenager girl confessed that she commited those murders (all with the same knife) for "money, revenge and for bringing justice." The police suspects she was contracted by criminal organizations. The investigation on the case is underway. Unbelievable, serial killer is only a 17-year-old teenage girl!

Last edited by KUNGFUPANDA: Aug 19, 2009 02:06
Aug 23, 2009 04:48
GUEST123 What a heinous juvenile killer!
Aug 25, 2009 23:02
  • LEONARDO
I read the same new a couple of days ago. It is reported that the girl looks innocent and honest. The male victims don't have the consciousness of defense against her. Looks are very deceptive.
Post a Reply to: 17-year-old Brazilian girl admits killing 30 men
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code