Menu
Cooking class photos
Aug 22, 2009 02:44
  • DAVEC
I have just looked at your cooking classes and notice every photo has your copyright running through them, can you tell me why you are not so strict on the other images on this forum?
Most threads have images and we all know that the person posting it does not own the copyright. Breaching many international laws.

By the way, put more recipes on there. I like it.
Aug 23, 2009 01:39
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Davec,

We are happy to hear that you like the Chinese food cooking class! Right, all the photos have our copyright running through them because we are certain that the photos are taken by our staff. Our photographers follow the whole cooking process performed by our cooks. All the photos are original and copyrighted.

As for the photos posted in the threads or photo albums, we can’t verify the sources of the photos. We are not responsible for the copyright of the photos uploaded by any users. Maybe you have already noticed that we didn’t even put the watermark of “Travel China Guide Community” onto the photos contributed by our users to Travel China Guide Community, because we are not sure if the users hold the copyright of the uploaded photos. We have stated all the rules in the Terms of Use. We restate that TCG are not responsible for any claims, proceedings and lawsuits caused by any user’s postings in connection to the disputes of Intellectual Property. We urge all members not to publish photos or writings that may violate the intellectual rights of any third party. Or, you should ask for the consent of any third party prior to posting the materials here.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

Community Moderators

Aug 24, 2009 13:11
  • DAVEC
I think you may find that 'we are not responsible for any claims' may we not hold a lot of water in a court of law.
My previous company did the same and got sued for a lot of money. Apparently they didnt do enough to stop the person breaching copyright.

I really hope everything is fine as I would miss this site
Post a Reply to: Cooking class photos
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code